Meta Madhouse Dynamic Duos Discussion

I have to think in these match ups… these two are on their own.

2 Likes

I’m certain they are - just having some fun. I still picked Gordon and Bullock because despite being outmanned in every fight they’ve ever been in they always find a way to win. I know the same can be said about nearly every character in the DC Universe but I still like their chances to pull off the upset here.

3 Likes

There is something to be said about “Grit.”

2 Likes

But my point is that BT & RD have a code of honor. And in any version where Harvey doesn’t break “go at the bell” rule. Gordon and Bullock are creamed in 2.4 seconds flat.
It a good guys vs good guys none are likely to cheat.

The more valid edge cases start to apply is when villains don’t always play by the rules.

2 Likes

I hope Mick and Len win. Also am I forgetting something because I don’t recall Atom and Citizen Steel being best buds? Also I’m team Gordon and Bullock because I read Earth-1 recently and just love Harvey and Jim in it a lot.

4 Likes

This is friendship from the show legends of tomorrow

3 Likes

Oh well I was confused because of the Comic images. My bad. What’s silly is I do watch the show too.

3 Likes

Oh it happens I just used the comic images because they look better ascetically.

3 Likes

Ah I see.

3 Likes

Round 2 up for 24hrs. Round 1 results below.

2 Likes

Well, this tournament’s results weren’t as disappointing as the Themyscira matches. I still contest a couple of them. I stand by Steel/Atom in their match up and Cyborg/ Beast Boy, other than those I agree with the rest.

As for round 2, gotta go with the Lanterns over Robin/Superboy, they have power rings, much more powerful. While I voted against them in match 1, they made it through and are a formidable paring, it’s Clayface/Orphan. I don’t think Red Hood/Arsenal stand much of a chance against Clayface’s powers and Orphan’s prowess. Sorry Elasti Woman/Negative Man, I love ya and you two are imposing, but, as I previously stated for match 1, I think magic wins everytime, so I have to keep with my boys Constantine/Etrigan. Finally, it’s Orion/Lightray, they’re New Gods, nuff said.

3 Likes

Round 2 ends at 1pm est today. Vote now.

3 Likes

Round 3 is up until 1pm est tomorrow. Vote now.

2 Likes

Reaction seeing Kelex break the tie between Clayface and Orphan with Red Hood and Aresenal…

Then seeing that Kelex’s Lazarus Pit save takes out Orion and Lightray…

:sweat_smile:

On to the next round of voting then. :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Can’t believe there was a tie. But man, Kelex messed it up for me. I had Red Hood and Arsenal for the win lol. Now to root for Cass instead :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Kelex both a hurt and help​:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I wasn’t keeping up. Disappointed to see that Cold and Heatwave lost…

3 Likes

The save sucks, I was hoping to see Orion/Lightray v Constantine/Etrigan. I thought for sure that’s where we were headed. It would have been an impressive fight.

5 Likes

Definitely would have been a very cool and interesting fight. But Kelex chose what Kelex chose​:sweat_smile:

2 Likes