Meta Madhouse - Batman's Vigilantes - Round of 4

Well, well, well. If it isn’t the Round of 4 for Batman’s Vigilantes! If you’re a fan of the sidekick Robin, then this is the one bracket you’ll want to make sure to vote on.

Find the latest in the News section of our site, or by following the link below!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/meta-madhouse-batmans-vigilantes/

And of course, you have to tell us WHY you voted the way you did- especially when it’s anyone’s fight!

3 Likes

How did Jason beat Kate?

5 Likes

Yea, that one seems weird. Not a huge stretch that Red Hood won, but Batwoman makes more sense. She is way more experienced. Red hood is ok, but every bat knows how to deal with guns.

3 Likes

Come on Nightwing and Deathstroke!

4 Likes

I voted for Deathstroke but hoo boy, Dick vs Jason would be good drama

3 Likes

I disagreed with almost every vote. How is this down to Nightwing and Robin?

4 Likes

@ogier, how could it not be? This ending is the most fitting. Nightwing vs Damian, and who wouldn’t want to see RH vs Slade?! I voted for Nightwing and Red Hood. Nightwing must win for Batman’s team!

4 Likes

Damian beating Green arrow is bs.

9 Likes

Nightwing vs Robin is tough…

Robin isn’t afraid to kill and do whatever it takes to win but, I have to go with Grayson’s experience, toughest choice so far.

1 Like

Nightwing vs robin is a no brainer.
Nightwing has all of the experience and is way more skilled.
I know that Damien won in son of Batman or whatever but in that universe grayson is soooooo underpowered.
Grayson was a great Batman and is much smarter than Damien.
All I gotta say

6 Likes

Okay how about the fact that comics and movie showed us that Nightwing beats Damien, that’s a no brainer. Damien is formidable, but still just a child. Of course Slade Wilson will win against red hood, and it’ll be the old teen titans deal… Dick Grayson against Slade Wilson.

1 Like

Also how the heck did Green Arrow get beat by Robin??? I mean he is a League member for a reason. People have been watching too many episodes of Arrow and forgetting the lore that counts

2 Likes

The final battle she had been Cassandra Cain vs Deathstroke.

1 Like

Ok, Danny the Street vs Mogo

2 Likes

The final battle should have been Cassandra Cain vs Deathstroke.

1 Like

Nightwing for the win

4 Likes

I’m not 100% clear on the rules. Is it who we like the best or who we think would win? I’ve kind of been doing a mix of both.

3 Likes

@Harper95 while I agree GA should have won, like it or not, the CW shows are part of lore. There are so many aspects to canon, folks often over look pre-crisis on infinite earth lore as well. Not to mention the lore of the 40s & 50s. Things get loaded into canon, the more areas and success of media, the more perspective and angles of attack on characters available.

1 Like

Final round should be Deathstroke vs Nightwing.

8 Likes

Deathstroke should win it all in the end!

2 Likes