META MADHOUSE 2021: Throwdown on Themyscira - Post Your Brackets Here

Hi capo-mage
Download the pdf and fill in your pics. Save(or export) it as a jpg or png.

Best of luck!:grinning:

5 Likes

It is Artemis the Amazon version

6 Likes

Ty @DeSade-acolyte. I’ll be getting to it, appreciate the help I need all I can get lol.

5 Likes

Ivy in the final! W00t!

Thanks for that @Reaganfan78! :green_heart: :green_heart:

7 Likes

You can’t that the beauty of it all. Also, Mr. Bombshell can’t say no to my face either, so Ivy and I both have that going for us. :laughing: :laughing:

9 Likes

Check it out, everyone! We’ve got a double dose of Madhouse!! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

DC 3 2021 Tournament_Brackets.pdf (2.2 MB)

That was far more difficult than I originally thought!

6 Likes

Where she belongs :face_with_monocle: You gonna play @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell? :fist: Go, Team Green! :green_heart: (I made one for Ivy and Jessica Cruz)

4 Likes

Ps. Welcome @BatmanB3yondJP! :wave: Definitely not easy, that is true! Goodluck!

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: yeah it never hurts to have that going for ya’.

4 Likes

Ah, thanks! I was sure I couldn’t be the first one with this question! “Really good archer” vs “Amazon” (vs “God”) makes for a very different bracket. Thanks for clarifying @DeSade-acolyte

6 Likes

6 Likes

um. i don’t see anything

5 Likes

Here goes nothing

Golden_DCU_Tournament_Bracket_64 (1).pdf (2.3 MB)

5 Likes

Me either. I an old duffer. Thought I cut and pasted correctly, but apparently not.

5 Likes

Well, Here goes nothing, lol.

5 Likes

Why does a favorite like Black Canary have to go against Big Barda in the first round? Same with Catwoman vs Lady Shiva… It’s going to get ugly I think :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly! I was halfway done already thinking of the Amazon then it hits me. Oh I wonder if it is supposed to be Artemis Crock? I figured Oh well too late now.

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes