McFarlane Toys Azrael

Not one to order many figures. Got this in the mail today. Pretty sweet. It’s the most detail I’ve ever seen in a $20 figure.

13 Likes

I literally just got mine in the mail too. I haven’t taken him out yet. Looks pretty awesome though. The mcfarlane figures are really nice. I got a bunch of them. I got the batgirl posed in a split holding her gold batarang and firing her grappling hook.

3 Likes

Great value there, nice.

2 Likes

McFarlane is really giving us great figures for $20. I’ve got the Detective Comics Batman and Action Comics Superman so far. This Azrael looks pretty sweet, probably going to order one of them too.

2 Likes

Very Awesome™️

1 Like

I can’t believe I missed this. I also ordered the figure plus some extra just waiting for him to come.

3 Likes

Nice. Who makes that Azrael? I haven’t seen it. Admittedly, I’m not very on top of such things.

1 Like

It’s from the DC Universe Classics Line. It came out in 2012 so it’s not new. Managed to find it on eBay for a decent price. I haven’t really collected action figures that much either but I thought having some Azrael figures on a shelf might look cool.

1 Like

I’m a big Azrael fan too. There aren’t enough of us. I feel he’s brilliant and extremely misunderstood. It’s a good figure btw.

1 Like

Ikr. His comic book series was so good! I wish more people read it or that Jean-Paul didn’t meat an unfortunate end which led him to be absent for quite a while. Glad he’s back in Rebirth though. Hopefully that will spike more peoples interest in the character.

2 Likes

Are you reading Odyssey? In print?

1 Like

Not yet but I’m going to get there soon after I finish some other comics. I don’t want to burn through all the Azrael stories. I’m trying to savor the new ones and take my time. Also because of the new Azrael figure I’m going to have to read Curse of the White Knight as well.

1 Like

I’m not loving it. If we’re all still here AND you remember, give me a PM when you read it and get caught up. Might be a while.

What line is that batman from?

1 Like

He’s from the DC Universe Classics line.

1 Like

Oh sweet. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m waiting for it to hit me target, but i preordered the upcoming metal figures!

Great pricing as usual for Mcfarlane figures