MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

What if there was a hall of fame for Community Members of the Month? And then there’s like a mini celebration whenever a new person is “inducted”

7 Likes

Interesting :thinking:

6 Likes

Wonder if we be allow to give a big long Thankyou speech? :slightly_smiling_face:
You should make a thread of it, since it’s your idea @Jurisdiction.:grinning:

6 Likes

i-like-it-a-lot-jim-carrey

8 Likes

I’ve been thinking about DMing a series of DC rpgs (like Dungeons and Dragons for those that don’t know what an rpg is). I seem to recall there being some kind of community guidelines about things like that from @Bladexoxo 's mafia games. What are those?

(Watch DC Universe All-Stars for an idea about what I’m thinking.)

8 Likes

Hey @TheBatgirlofNML! :wave: Thanks for reaching out about this.

As long as the game stays within the official DC Community Guidelines, this should be fine. Here’s an interesting thread where other community members discussed setting up something like what you are describing: Discussion and Interest Check: DCU RPG Group

I recommend running your idea through us (the moderator team) via direct message once you get your thoughts more fully fleshed out, and we can help you further in bringing your vision to life! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t know any that thread. I’ll check it out. Also, how do I direct message the moderator team? For me the “private message” box that normally shows for users doesn’t for mods.

7 Likes

You won’t be able to open up a direct message with a moderator 1-on-1. You can reach the entire team by typing in “@moderators” in the user box or clicking the “MESSAGE US” button on the bottom right of the DCUI Community home page:

8 Likes

Okay, Thank you! I’ll look get to looking into it and will probably start working on it. I wanted to ask for permission before I put too much in.

7 Likes

So, a few weeks ago I got kicked out of the lounge for a second or third time (I can’t remember), and I just wanted to ask how much activity I should do to get back in the lounge? Thanks!

6 Likes

Hey MKS! This is the only requirement you need to fulfill:

Topics Viewed: 44 / 50

Six more topics and you’re good to go!

7 Likes

Awesome! Thank you

7 Likes

Is there any chance we could get support for .webp images? It seems like more and more sites are using those now, and it’s been frustrating trying to post an image in that format only to see it’s not supported. Converting images into a supported format has been a good enough workaround, but it’d definitely make things easier to just be able to post those sort of images directly

6 Likes

Hey hey!

This may be possible, I’ll look into what kind of formats this site accepts.

6 Likes

Appreciate it! It’s definitely not an urgent need or anything but still something that’d be appreciated in the long term if possible :+1:

5 Likes

I’m experiencing a strange issue with the Community right now on Google Chrome (desktop). If I click into a thread in the same tab, I can view it just fine. But if I open a thread in a new tab, it will not display. All I see is the background.

5 Likes

I’m not able to replicate this issue myself using the same browser on desktop. Is this still occurring for you? If yes, have you already gone through clearing your cookies/cache?

6 Likes

I think my ad blocker was reacting negatively with the site. Don’t know why that started happening all of a sudden, but I’ll disable my ad blocker on the Community from now on. Thanks!

9 Likes

Well, now that Twitter has changed it so that you can’t view tweets without logging in, it may be time to get rid of this feed. (Thanks Elon.)

8 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

7 Likes