MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Aaaaaaaaaaand it’s fixed! Thanks again for the reports :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Look good

Much easier to see what’s really new now

Thanks

7 Likes

Im brand new to this and I am finding it rather hard to navigate. Im unable to enteract or comment in some threads??? Does it require me to pay subscription in order to engage and communicate with other memers…Ill catch on eventually lol

6 Likes

Hey @cassadiemcafee.26175! The thread below should help you understand the different “clearance levels” we have here in the community - it looks like you just hit Level 1, so you should start to see some of those limitations lifted. No subscription is required for any part of the community. :slight_smile:

Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

6 Likes

Please please please please PLEASE get rid of whatever is limiting me from posting more than 3 photos at a time. It has to be the single most annoying thing I have ever encountered online, especially one that deals so much with comics and digital art.

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback @Jurisdiction - I’ll pass this along to the team. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Please add more comics from the archive. :grin: Thankyou.

5 Likes

We’ll get that passed along. Thanks RF!

5 Likes

I have a minor issue with the site on my phone. It’s really nothing to complain about but letting someone know might help. Is it possible that I could PM one of the moderators? I have to take a screenshot to show the issue and I’m trying to be safe on the internet.

5 Likes

Any update on this?

4 Likes

Heya, @MiscellaneousSoup! Feel free to give us a shout in a DM with your screenshot attached. We’d be happy to look into it!

@Jurisdiction I may have an inkling, but I’d need more details/insight. Are there any specific threads you’re consistently having this issue in?

6 Likes

Literally every thread. If I try to upload any more than 3 photos at a time, it says that I’m not allowed to and makes me re-upload them.

4 Likes

So what we’re suspecting is that it’s an issue with the storage limit of those threads. You’re likely hitting a soft cap on threads that already have lot of images in them (i.e. the Musical References thread). If you can link us to specific threads, we can look into closing them up and starting “Part 2”'s to clear up some space, which should resolve the uploading issue.

5 Likes

The main one I’m talking about is the “Just Gorgeous” thread, but I don’t think you should make it a “Part 2” without @capo-manger agreement.

3 Likes

I have the exact same issue as @Jurisdiction. Even if I do 3 at a time. The page goes white & I carefully have to delete the codes from the ones that didn’t upload. If I go to fast it runs into the last successfully posted pic, & I gotta redo that one too. I know there’s more posting & longer threads plus involvement now. But tbh, when DCUI 2.0 launched I could post as many as I wanted & never had a single issue. If I posted 50, maybe 2-3 wouldn’t load. But 20 & under were automatic & so fast. Even when I go one at a time for 3 pics, it does it? I sent examples of the messages I get; the screen etc. months ago. Been a slight improvement, but it was way better 2 1/2- 3 years ago for me? I’m on an iPad if that helps at all? Oh & @Jurisdiction part 2 is more than fine with me?..? Ty for all your lovely gorgeous contributions!!!

5 Likes

@staticshocks

thanks!

5 Likes

I’d never done any social media period b4 this site. I sent my 1st email to a mod on here to confirm my subscription when I got it. I just learned on the go. It gets way easier over time. I have 0 social media presence. This is it. I know u can pick it up quickly if I did. I’m not as good as most on here. But, if I can help u out at all? Just lmk, & I’ll do my best or find someone who can. The mods are great, they’ll get u going if there’s anything you’re unsure about. Welcome to the family!!! You got this!! :grinning: :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:……

6 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

@capo-mage @Jurisdiction We’ll get working on a Part II for the Just Gorgeous thread today then. If you still have an uploading issue with any other threads like that, please feel free to drop 'em all here so we can look into it.

Thanks!

6 Likes

alright! thanks!

6 Likes