MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

That’s a great idea! I’ll forward this to our team and see what we can do. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Oh wow! I really appreciate that, thank you.

1 Like

Mods: Has there been any further progress made in the badge issues from a couple weeks back? I’m sure it would be mentioned when progress has been made, but I was curious nonetheless.

Thanx.

2 Likes

@Vroom, we are still working on it! And, of course, we’ll update you all when we have anything to report. At this point it’s a lot of figurin’, thinkin’, and tinkerin’ though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell I try to post a new topic in suggestion file but it won’t let me so I thought I’d post here.
Tomorrow I’m doing a watch along on Superman Serial, and DC Universe doesn’t have the 2nd Superman Serial where Luthor is a main villain. I haven’t seen it before and I would be thrill if DC could please add the second Superman Serial please. :slightly_smiling_face::tv:

1 Like

Thanks @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, you da bomb! :smiley:

1 Like

Multiuser profiles for an account would be cool.

3 Likes

I don’t know if this is the appropriate place but I am no longer able to watch DC daily on my phone. Considering my phone is how I use DC Universe 99% of the time this is an issue

1 Like

Noting this to share with the dev team! Thank you for the suggestion. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry, @reload! :frowning: Was there anything out of the ordinary that happened before it started malfunctioning, and are there any errors that are coming up? If you could send screenshots to us of what you’re seeing, we can take a look for you: https://yourdcu.com/submit

1 Like

I noticed the font issue I brought up a few days ago has been fixed. Thank you to the mods who notated the issue, and to the digital artisans who fixed it as well.

4 Likes

This is the first time posting, so I hope this hasn’t been said before and if so, I’m sorry.

I think it’s be cool to have the community more a part of the MyDC tab, with messages and other notifications showing on the tab itself. I fully forgot this was apart of the app, and mainly due to where it’s located and how it acts almost as an external site from the rest of the app (ex, having to use the back button instead of swiping back on my iPhone). I don’t know how possible all this could be or if it even makes sense, but just a thought

3 Likes

Have no idea if this has ever been suggested before but I propose a category be added within the Comics Section for kids titles. (Hopefully I’m not missing anything). I’ve been helping my daughter find her favorite titles such as Teen Titans Go, Super Friends, etc. and it would be very nice to put these under one icon so kids don’t go clicking into something inappropriate. Thanks for the consideration.

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion, @eaglenovels. It’s always very important to us to hear from our wonderful community about what you would like to see next. I’ll pass your feedback along to the rest of the team, and we do appreciate your time and input.

1 Like

We’re so glad that you did find us, @jglenn15! Thank you for reaching out with this feedback as well. We’re always very happy to hear from our wonderful community about what changes you’d like to see, or how we can make our community more accessible. I’ll make a note about your request to integrate the DC community into the MyDC tab and make sure the rest of the team is aware. We can’t make any promises, but we’re always happy to listen.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Is it possible to have a separate scroll box for topics and replies or a way to keep the top menu at the top even when scrolling through replies? I’m sure there are other ways to work around my problem but when I’m at the bottom of a long thread we lose the top menu bar (movies&tv, comics, community, etc.). Its a small hassle but would be convenient to access the various community tabs or menu tabs without having to scroll back to the top.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I second this! Especially on mobile, the top menu appears and disappears when scrolling so it’s hard to navigate.

3 Likes

A good suggestion all around! I’ll forward this to the powers that be and we’ll see what we can do! :green_heart:

4 Likes

A great feature would be if DCU Community could be always on even when I leave the app. With Discord and Chess.com, when I exit in Android they still post notifications and put little 1’s excetera on the icon for the app when someone is trying to message me or posts on one of my topics. Currently, when I leave the DCU app I don’t get any notifications from the app instead it’s just emails.

2 Likes

I third this (for Android).

2 Likes