MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

@Don-El Great suggestion! I’ll be sure to pass this along to the dev team. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us!

2 Likes

Question: I noticed a while ago in my Preferences that I was shown to be using Safari. I have no Apple products, nor do I use Safari on anything. Is this a glitch on DCU’s end?

I remember when 2.0 launched that other people noticed this issue (along with their location as being shown somewhere other than it truly was), but I don’t recall what was said by The Powers That Be.

1 Like

@dogwelder9 and @Vroom Not sure on either of these! I’ll have to ask and see what I can dig up! If I can’t get back to you folks, another Mod will! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Having a DC Universe Oculus Quest app would be amazing :slight_smile:

There are several other streaming apps on there but none I need.

Different theater venues like watching in the Batcave, Fortress of Solitude…yes please!

2 Likes

Thank you for reaching out with this suggestion, @waroncrime. I’d be delighted to make a note of your suggestion, so that the rest of the team is aware. While we can’t make any promises, we’re always looking for more ways to make our service more accessible on more devices. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if anyone else has said it or not but is there an option to create polls? With the fiction community being as diverse as it is, I’d like to think that’s a must.

2 Likes

similar here, for weeks under my secondary device it says I was using Safari on Android in Anaheim … no Apple products and I haven’t been to Disneyland in forever :palm_tree:

have also not been able to edit personal background info for about the same amount of time

just now, profile background images and cards have disappeared to the phantom zone …

not worried about any of it, though, kinks are part of the fun :purple_heart:

1 Like

Great question, @PracticingGenius! We do have an option to create polls right here on the community.

You should see a gear at the righthand side of your toolbar when writing a post, which you can click to see additional options for customizing your posts, which includes the ability to add a poll.

We do hope this helps and can’t wait to see what you create with this poll! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out as well, @manifest! We’re still looking into what might be causing your account to show this incorrect information. We do sincerely appreciate your patience in the meantime.

1 Like

Xbox One X HDR is broken. Makes image darker and ugly looking.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue as @Vroom and @manifest with it showing incorrect device and location as well. Its been going on for months now and around the same time my internet provider started sending me warnings about unusual internet activity on my account. Not sure if the two are related but just thought I should mention it because my listed location on here is two states over from where I actually am.

1 Like

That’s definitely not good, @conanthebarbarian! We’re so sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue with images appearing darkened and distorted. That certainly isn’t the experience that we want you to have.

What we’d suggest is reaching out to the heroes over on our Support team. We’re sure they’d be more than happy to take a look and see what they can do.

1 Like

@Nathan.Payson

Most of the time

Essential Reading is not even visible in.Community

I have to close the app and go to the bottom of Community to look. After that it is gone.

It used to be easy to find. I bumped it up several times for you

Can you get a mod to pin.it to Everything DC comics or get the essential readiing area pinned.

Nobody can find iyour grsat work anymore

2 Likes

@TurokSonOfStone1950 Every post that says [New to DCU] has a link at the bottom for the wiki. You can click that to get to the reading order!

2 Likes

2 Likes

So click on a New to DCU post and at the bottom is a link to the “wiki”. Every New to DCU post is connected to the wiki.

1 Like

Like a [New to DCU] Comics Coming

2 Likes

That is what i get if I use Search

Most people wouldn’t know to use that String. In Search

Or to look at the bottom of those topic to find your wiki

If I try manually I can go down many mamy pages and not find any with that string

Though I have in the past

Just saying

I will shut up now but I was trying to help. I used to refer members to that Topic often.

2 Likes

I think you can still bump it if you desire to.

2 Likes

I did so but since it is not pinned
It will drop lower and lower

Neither likes or edits will up a topic

Only pinned and replies work

2 Likes