MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

@michaelvhm.47507 @mojaka Noted! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

The Ray #0 is mislabeled in the directory as The Ray #1.

4 Likes

@HubCityQuestion Thanks for the report! I’ve got it in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! The Batman: Cataclysm collection is missing two issues. Batman: Blackgate - Isle of Man and Robin (1993-2009) #53. Both are already digitized and up on the service, just missing from the arc collection.

1 Like

Happy to see you back @chaotickairos! Thanks for the report :slight_smile:

1 Like

JLA: Year One #5. Page 4 is a duplicate of the right half of the double-page spread on page 3. The inclusion of this duplicate page has also thrown off the panel-by-panel information, so it doesn’t work correctly for the rest of the issue after that page.

1 Like

Thanks for catching this, @KookieSuperApe! I’ve let the team know about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How long do these mistakes usually take to fix?

We’re not really able to provide any sort of ETA on resolution for issues like this, unfortunately. Our content team is (understandably) very busy around the clock, so they try to get to these things at their earliest convenience – thus we appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Hi,

Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour 4 :1st_place_medal: 11/2/2021

is missing from todays new releases.

Could you please fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Michael

1 Like

It got added. Thanks to whoever fixed it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m re-reporting this one, since I reported it (twice, actually) many months ago, but it never got fixed:

The Ex Machina series page is out of order. All of the specials are grouped together at the top of the page instead of filtered throughout the series in publication date order. This is how the specials should be placed within the series:

Thank you.

1 Like

and then there’s me, not even realizing there are specials in Ex Machina…

2 Likes

Hey @KookieSuperApe, thank you for the re-report. I’ll let the team know that this issue is still persisting. :+1:

3 Likes

Okay, just asking

1 Like

:sparkles: Mystery in Space (1951) #53 - In panel-by-panel mode, on page 10/41 one half of the second panel from the bottom is missing. The sequence is currently “top left” → “top middle” → “top right” → “panel 4 left” → “panel 4 right” → “panel 5 left” → “MISSING” → “panel 6 left” → “panel 6 right” .

1 Like

Just to clarify for the report, is this the panel you’re referring to?

The dialogue portion of this panel loads for me in panel-by-panel mode (so, the left side). The part that is “skipped” is this space right here:

Just want to make sure I got the right panel noted! Thanks for your report btw. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, that is what is missing. The panels above and below both do about a 5/6 crop to the left followed by a 5/6 crop to the right, but this panel only does the 5/6 crop to the left without panning right for the rest, so Adam Strange talks about shooting the control panel but you never see it.

1 Like

Gotcha! Thanks for clarifying. I’ll get it submitted.

2 Likes

The publication date for Planetary/Authority: Ruling the World is given as both 2010 and 2018, but it was actually published in 2000.

2 Likes