MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Hey @IrregularMatt, thanks for the report! :muscle: These issues are on our radar and the team is looking into a fix for them - we’ll get that updated as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nightwing (2016-) #78 is in the wrong spot on the series page. It is showing up between #63 and #64 instead of as the latest issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the report and welcome back @CrimsonCowl! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please fix Suicide Squad #2 from last week, it’s still broken half way through the issue on PC, Tablet and iphone =/ I would really like to know how the story continues.

1 Like

Hey @tjd.87330! Thank you for the report and I’m sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the issue and are working to correct it ASAP!

I’m not sure if this is a mistake or if it’s intentional, but all of the “1,000,000”s are on dcui but not in the series. So like Hitman 1,000,000 is on dcui, but when you click on the Hitman series, Hitman 1,000,000 doesn’t show up. Same thing with impulse 1,000,000

1 Like

@Jurisdiction I believe it’s because they’re all located here!

Maybe it’s just to ensure all of the 1M titles are kept together in one nice, neat little series page :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh thank you!

Batman: The Dark Knight (2011) #4: panel-by-panel mode is goofed up on every page throughout the issue.

Thanks for the report! Got it in :slight_smile:

As always, you’re the best @KookieSuperApe!

1 Like

Thank you. I just checked, and issue #5 has the same problem. I’ll let you know if any of the other issues that I read later today do as well.

Edit: If it helps, I believe the problem is happening because these issues have variant covers. The panel-by-paneling is starting on the variant cover page, one page back from where it’s supposed to start. So if the panel-by-panel info is shifted one page forward for these issues, I think that would solve the problem.

1 Like

Good to note, tacked that onto the previous report. Thanks for your help as always, Kookie! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When I sort the Library
By Publishing Date
To get
Most Recent Series

Harley Quinn
Animated Series
Is not there

There are three issues in this series

To find it

I went alphabetically

Also
If do
Harley Quinn series
Eventually find it

Thank you for catching this, @TurokSonOfStone1950! I’ve let the team know about this so they can look into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

FYI: What's New 10/26: The Conjuring Continues! - #11 by dmorin

3 Likes

Thank you @KookieSuperApe; these errors have been added to the list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:sparkles: Batman: Gotham Nights (2020) #7 - In panel-by-panel mode, on page 5/17 the sequence appears to be attempting to go from closeup to full-page, but the full-page is still partially cropped, obscuring the title and credits.

1 Like

Good note, and can confirm as well. I’ll get that added, thanks! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hi,

could you please take a look at Wonder Woman #293.

Page #8 looks terrible

It’s the only page in this book, which looks like this. All other pages look like this one:

Thanks in advance for fixing it.

• Michael
2 Likes

:sparkles: Challengers of the Unknown (1958) #8 - In panel-by-panel mode, on page 9/26 there is a strange gap between the second and third panels. It’s as if the focus swipes to a non-existent panel. The next panel continues on in the correct sequence.
1 → 2 → (swipe to blank panel) → 3 → 4 → 5 → 6

1 Like