MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! šŸ‘‡

Thanks for pointing this out, @go2shaw.82848 (and welcome back!). Iā€™ve let the team know.

1 Like

Flash: Fastest Man Alive #7 has panel by panel issues for the cover and 1st page, rest seems fine. Examples to follow:

1 Like

Hi @MovieAddict! Iā€™m sorry youā€™re having this issue! What device is it happening on?

1 Like

Android

1 Like

I can confirm Iā€™m getting the same results on PC through Chrome. Thanks for letting us know, Iā€™ll send it on up to the team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you for getting the Breach, Wasteland and Static issues fixed.

4 Likes

No problem. Itā€™s more for future readers that I alert you to these problems as I likely wonā€™t re-read anything besides Wonder Woman unless itā€™s a phenomenal story. Iā€™m hoping everyone else does the same to make it better for everyoneā€¦

4 Likes

Well I read breach 11 but whenever I press read for wasteland 7 I just get a black screen. On the website I can still maneuver but the app doesnā€™t let me do anything and I have to close it.

1 Like

Hey @idle453.87595, thank you for the report! What kind of device are you using for the app?

1 Like

Iphone

Hmm thatā€™s interesting, do you mind uninstalling ā†’ restarting phone ā†’ reinstalling?

uninstalling and reinstalling had no effect. Still getting black screen. Also happens on site.

Thatā€™s so strange! It seems to be working OK for me on my windows PC running google chrome.

So, to verify, youā€™re only seeing this issue happen when trying to read Wasteland #7 and not any other title?

Yes it is only Wasteland 7 that has this issue. On the site I can still hit the browserā€™s back arrow and return to the issue page. I can also pull up the thumbnails page and pic any page I want, but they are all black and send me to a black screen. on the app it pulls up the black screen and I canā€™t do anything except quit. none of the ways of interacting work. I am sorry this is taking over the thread but someone apparently does not want me reading this issue. (I hope itā€™s worth reading when I get to it.)

Now the thumbnails have shown up but still black when I click on a page.
Maybe itā€™s just that I am using a hotspot as my internet has been down for a few days. Iā€™ll wait until I have full my wifi back and check again, but it still only affects this one issue.

I went someplace that had WiFi and wasteland 7 finally loaded. It must have been my internet. I apologize for the trouble and thank you.

1 Like

Ooh okay well no worries at all, friend. Iā€™m honestly just happy the issue has been resolved and you were able to finally read Wasteland #7 haha. Let us know if you come across any other issues in the future :slight_smile:

The thumbnail for OMAC is incorrectly labeled as ā€œThe OMAC Projectā€ when it should be labeled as ā€œOMACā€.

Also, the thumbnail for Hardware: Season One is still lacking artwork, while the series is still titled ā€œHardwareā€ instead of the correct ā€œHardware: Season Oneā€.

I know Iā€™ve mentioned these errors before, but being that Hardware: Season One is a brand-new series that is simultaneously released on the platform the same day it goes on sale in print and digital, it is a priority to fix, I feel, so as to present a brand-new comic to readers in the best, and most correct, fashion possible.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Vroom! Thank you for the report regarding OMAC, Iā€™ve added this to our list to be fixed. Regarding Hardware: Season One, please rest assured that this is still on our radar and therefore our to-do list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Okily-dokily-do! :ok_hand:t2:

I know you gals and guys (and your corresponding IT folk and the like) are always busy, but I just wanted to emphasize Hardwareā€™s DCUI hardware (Software? Firmware? Cupcakeware? Mmm, cupcakes. :drooling_face:), a squidge.

BTW, Hardware: Season One #1 is pretty good. Check it out if you havenā€™t (and are interested, natch).

3 Likes

The Flashpoint collection could use some upkeep, as some books are out of order, both chronologically and in order of release (more so the latter than the former).

1 Like