MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Batman: The Adventures Continue #15-17 are listed out of order.

2 Likes

Honestly, it’s looking like anything over 50 pages is not downloading for me. Pride Tim Drake Special and DC Power:A Celebration also would not download.

2 Likes

Hi @HubCityQuestion. Thank you for letting us know. I have sent a report to the team.

3 Likes

I noticed that the Warlord series lists the issues as 1,114,2,115,3. They are linked correctly though.

4 Likes

Thank you for the report @idle453.87595, I’ll get this on the list for the team. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know if this is by error or by choice, but the reprint story “Captain Marvel, Jr. Fights the Champ” from Marvel Family #25 is missing from Shazam! (1973) #5.

4 Likes

I also noticed that Nightwing (2016-) 104 is listed between issues 99 and 100 on the series page. 99 links to 100 and 103 links to Vol. 3 of the series collections. I don’t think anything links to 104.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report, @idle453.87595! I’ll make sure to add it to the team’s list promptly.

2 Likes

46-55 of the current Catwoman series are out of order.

And Harley Quinn 25-30

3 Likes

War of the Gods collection is missing Dr Fate (1988-) 32 & 33. Parts 9 & 12 respectively as well as Animal Man (1988-) 40 which is part 17. All 3 are available in the app but missing from this collection. There’s a couple other issues missing as well but they haven’t been added to the app yet.

3 Likes

Thank you for the reports @jnaugher.10707! I’ll get these forwarded to the team. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any word on fixing not being able to download issues that are more than 50 pages? I can’t possibly be the only one who has had this problem.

1 Like

Hey there, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately we don’t have an update for this issue on our end; we recommend sending a request in to our Customer Support team for any technical issues regarding the reading service. They’ll be the best point of contact for assistance and updates!

2 Likes

In the Batman/Fortnite collection, Foundation should be after the Zero Point issues.

3 Likes

Thank you @HubCityQuestion, I’ve got this flagged for the team. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The two pre-existing Legends tie-in issues of WARLORD are misordered with the ones currently being digitized.

4 Likes

Thank you @HubCityQuestion, I’ll get this noted for the team. :+1:

3 Likes

I noticed today that the YA graphic novels have been correctly placed outside of the Ultra tier. Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you for pointing that out to us again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The 1991 Aquaman series incorrectly credits “Ken Cooper” as penciler. His name is Ken Hooper.

4 Likes