MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

The Spectre (1987) #20:

• Page 10 (page 9 of the story): Panel-by-panel mode goes in the wrong order at the bottom of the page. It should do the three vertically-stacked panels on the left, then the long panel on the right.

• Page 16 (page 15 of the story): Panel-by-panel mode misses the second panel at the top left (“Frufff”).

I would also appreciate any response whatsoever regarding the missing issues that I brought up in the posts above. Were these issues intentionally excluded from the April 2019 comic additions, or were they left out in error? And if they were left out in error, can they please be added now? Thank you.

3 Likes

White Knight Presents Harley Quinn issues 5 And 6 not working. Shows H4 error.

First time posting. I apologize if this is in the wrong format or wrong section.

2 Likes

Added, thank you for the reports @KookieSuperApe! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I do not have an update to share with you on this situation. I’ll bring this up to the rest of the team so that we can take a deeper look into this.

Hey @joelt79.98965, welcome to the community! :muscle: You’ve found the right place and the format is absolutely fine. I’ve added this to our list for the team to investigate.

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :harley_hv_1:

4 Likes

Swamp Thing (1982-1996) #142 has two pages out of order. Pages #2 and #21 seem to have been accidentally swapped. They make no sense where they are now but would do so if they were swapped back. Page #2 is also numbered 21 at the bottom of the page.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report! I’ll mark it down :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unsure, still tracking down a concrete answer on this. System and personnel changes since April 2019 have been plentiful to say the least, so this is likely to take some time.

If they have been left out in error, they will be added back in. A timeframe for that is not something I can provide, but I’ll let you know once we find out if they’re missing on purpose or on accident.

3 Likes

Thank you for following up on this, AH! I look forward to further info.

3 Likes

Starman (1988) #2 is missing the last page of the issue. The original issue has a page 22 that introduces the character Bolt, has a “next issue” banner at the bottom, etc.

4 Likes

Thank you @KookieSuperApe! I’ve got this added to the list for our team. :+1:

5 Likes

Birds of Prey: Sirens of Justice #2 erroneously lists the first story’s author as Marguerite Bennett. It’s Robert Venditti.

3 Likes

Ahh, great catch! Thank you, I’ll be sure to report that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for fixing Captain Atom - Armageddon #7.

6 Likes

Batman Family #9 (1977) seems to be missing some stories. Only the Robin and Batgirl Story is there but there should be an Alfred story and a Blockbuster story.

4 Likes

Ah, thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

Is image 40 in today’s Earth-Prime: Lois and Clark #1 reversed or is it that way in the comic?
The stack of newspapers Look like they are flipped left to right

3 Likes

Hey there! Thanks for your patience while I looked into it.

The newspapers are flipped, but given that the Adam Mallinger watermark isn’t (which would otherwise indicate that the whole image was uploaded incorrectly), I’m assuming this was just an intentional artistic choice.

6 Likes

The titles of these three issues have “Ark” misspelled as “Arc”.

4 Likes

Great callout, thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I run in dark mode on my Google Pixel phone. It seems every book I read anymore is half in dark mode and half in white borders around the panels. Is it just me or is every book coming up wrong like this? I have been reading Rebirth Wonder Woman, Event Leviathan, Batman 404-407, and Year of the Villain lately and each does it. The only reason it is a problem is because I usually read in a dark room and the sudden white border is VERY bright. Thanks for any help you can give!!!

3 Likes

Hey there! Sorry to hear you’ve been running into this issue.

Are you able to provide screenshots of the half-dark, half-light mode borders? It would help to have a visual to compare it to how it runs on my device.

Thanks for your cooperation!

3 Likes