MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

OK, so, the recent addition/fixing of Blackhawks #2 and Suicide Squad #21 gives me a little bit of hope that maybe, finally attention is being paid to DCUI’s missing issue problem. And it is solid proof that missing issues can be added to DCUI outside of the normal issue addition cycle. So, I’m going to once again report the following issues as missing and hope that maybe, finally they can be added to DCUI. The reason that I am reporting this as an error and not an issue request is because these 17 issues were all supposed to have been added to DCUI way back in April 2019 when the first massive batch of 20,000 comics was added to the service, but they were inadvertently left out of the transfer at that time and have been absent from the service ever since. I have them all listed on a handy spreadsheet here, but I’m also going to list all 17 issues here individually with links, so that there’s no mistake about exactly which issues I’m referring to:

I’ve practically been begging for this error to be corrected for almost a year now, so it would be fantastic if these issues can finally be added to DCUI. Thank you.

5 Likes