šŸŽ© Master SDCC '19 Topic for Fans: Share Your Adventures! šŸŽ’

Lots of people on the boat.

5 Likes

Jim Lee was super niceā€¦ I hope he got to have some of the food before he was swarmed for autographs.

5 Likes

Applejack was there passing out justice league cards and teaching us how to pronounce Gal Gadot. Here she is posing with another DC universe member.

10 Likes

Blueberry margaritas are a thing I guessā€¦ Iā€™m willing to have an open mindā€¦ and two more of these.

3 Likes

do we have any new on anything?

@tomclem Once more, I must commend you on your exemplary taste in fashion.

I have that MOS shirt too. Itā€™s comfy.

4 Likes

The brunch looks awesome. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

@tomclem, Applejack you sayšŸ¤” Are you sure thatā€™s not Barbara Gordon disguised as Applejack.

3 Likes

OMG that is so awesome, guys! Itā€™s so cool that get-together happened. Have fun!

3 Likes

An Applejack face reveal!

2 Likes

Applejack DOES strikingly resemble Babs, doesnā€™t she?

2 Likes

Presence of face confirmed! I used to cosplay as Batgirl/Babs. One day Iā€™ll share one of the pictures, this was pre-Instagram so I have to scrounge.

It was a really nice event. Everyone was just as hilarious and kind and sharp as they are here on the forums. Iā€™m very excited to one day start developing events like these throughout the country as well as to larger scale. Dream big!

Iā€™m on the move and having a hard time with the wifi, but hopefully I can get some assistance posting more images from throughout the con. And of course thereā€™s the matter of tonightā€™s panel, which may prove interestingā€¦

Hope youā€™ve all been enjoying whatā€™s coming out of SDCC this year!

10 Likes

Until I get a chance to post images individually, you can check out some of my favorites in this album, or by visiting the DC Universe social media pages:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/3j9jw7df0/

Talk soon!

10 Likes

ā€œtonightā€™s panel, which may prove interestingā€¦ā€

As if I wasnā€™t hyped enough. GIMME THAT TITANS SEASON 2 TRAILER

Iā€™m taking a nap. If Doom Patrol S2 gets announced, blow up my house

9 Likes

Oooh those cosplays are so amazing!

1 Like

Iā€™m really excited for the announcements later on! I keep checking and checkingā€¦only to realize/forget theyā€™re on the West coast, so the announcements hit us here in the East a little later lol

That happens every year! I never seem to remember that.

2 Likes

Every time I read a post on DCU that makes me laugh out loud, itā€™s by biff_pow

3 Likes

Can someone say something about the DC Universe panel that should be starting now? Whatā€™s going on?

1 Like

They just announced a premiere of Titans S2 for September 6th.

7 Likes