🎩 Master SDCC '19 Topic for Fans: Share Your Adventures! 🎒

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! When well over 100,000 excited fans cross through a portal from reality into a veritable summer camp of all things fandom, located in the downtown Gaslamp district of San Diego, California. The surrounding streets alone burst with activities that throw badges to the wind, and the normies get more freaked out than ever, observing from the bushes and whispering about our ancient rituals of cosplay, line-waiting, and swag-grabbing.

While we here have a predilection for DC, let’s use this topic to bring all fandoms together- we want to see all the nerd love! Let’s get all our obsessions in one place and geek the night away! Share your stories of celebrity sightings, new friendships, or random cosplay battles in text, show off pictures of gargantuan installations and your new swag.

:camera_flash:First time posting pictures? Try this!:camera_flash:

-Visit postimage.org
-Choose image
-Copy the “Direct Link” option that is generated
-Come back to this topic
-Click the image button in the lower right
-Paste the link

We absolutely can’t wait to share in all your adventures together. Let the games begin!

13 Likes

I’m breaking the 4th all year long

4 Likes

Comic con including

4 Likes

I have a bunch from the Comic Con Museum… all Batman stuff. I’ll try to post a few.

7 Likes

Bat Signal

7 Likes

Batmobile

7 Likes

Batmen

4 Likes

Gotham

6 Likes

Closet options

5 Likes

Pinball!

6 Likes

The punching bag makes the wall light up with things like Pow! Boof! Bop! Ouch!

8 Likes

@tomclem I love your photos (and that Superman shirt in the photo with the punching bag)!

Regarding the Batman movie costumes, was there any sign of the regular suit from Batman Forever (maybe in another display)? I see the sonar suit from BF, but not the regular one.

Again, great photos!

3 Likes

I only saw those bat suits. There was one on the end of the Gotham costumes that I took other pictures of that might not show up in those pictures… but other than that, just that one row and the one in the closet thing.

3 Likes

And I had to wear the Superman shirt because I was protesting him not getting in to the comic con hall of fame before batman.

4 Likes

@tomclem That’s a good way to protest :wink:

2 Likes

Hi everybody! I hope you all got a chance to catch up on DC Daily’s excellent coverage of what the haps are at SDCC. I have a great selection of images the team snapped from around the floor. Take a look! More to come over the weekend, of course :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Wonder ladies coming in strong!

8 Likes

Wish this was my family kicks dirt

8 Likes

Power couple.

9 Likes

What do you mean Zachary Levi couldn’t make it this year, he’s right over there.

10 Likes