March's Community Member of the Month: EDT!

congrats @EDT u deserve it !!!

15 Likes

Wow welcome back @JasonToddJr!

15 Likes

I thought you ditched us lol

14 Likes

never

14 Likes

thanks man feels good to be back

13 Likes

Exquisite taste. Unimpeachable. Bravo

16 Likes

:rofl:

12 Likes

Congrats @EDT !

clapping-billy-dee-williams

13 Likes

Congratulations @EDT !

14 Likes

Congrats, @EDT and best wishes!

14 Likes

SNOOPGIPHY
wgwerge

Congrats @EDT :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I’m going to take a moment here and say this is a great community. I love talking to many people about many things, both DC and non-DC-related topics. There are lots of great people on this site!

Thanks to @Jitsu and all the moderators for maintaining an excellent site and for selecting me for this month’s community member.

Thanks to all that have everybody responded, including but NOT limited to @Samsonkillingtime @Chain_Twix @basicallytimdrake @Jurisdiction @Huntress_Helena

And I want to give thanks to these other users who are just as wonderful as the rest of you - @DC89 @Razzzcat @TheBatgirlofNML @wrrrryyyy12

I’m sorry I couldn’t mention everyone, I’m only allowed to tag so many other users in a single post! But please know that does NOT mean I think you are any less wonderful. I enjoy interacting with ALL of you and look forward to what the future holds. I love you all!!!

19 Likes

Congrats to you, @EDT!!! Well deserved!!
Great recommendations. I’ve been on a Teen Titans run, so I will definitely be giving the Raven mini a look.

11 Likes

Awesome™:+1: Congrats​:tada: @EDT

11 Likes

Congratulations to my mis-adventuring companion! The community wouldn’t be the same without you!

Aww! Thanks!

11 Likes

thanks for mentioning me

11 Likes

Congratulations @EDT! Very well-deserved; I can’t wait to dive into some of your recommendations! :+1: :fireworks: :tada:

Swamp Thing GIF Animations

(Welcome back to the community, @JasonToddJr! :partying_face: Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything!)

13 Likes

thank you !!

9 Likes

Congrtulations @EDT

10 Likes

Congratulations @EDT

11 Likes