Make Erza Miller the Reverse Flash in the movie!

It would be interesting to find out that Erza Miller did something to Barry Allen and was impersonating him. Even in the “Justice League Movie” maybe to learn things about the other heroes and get their information on Darkseid and mother box Artifacts. Erza Miller would even be impersonating the Flash with Michael Keaton maybe he’d be the one who figured it out. That would be the plot twist. Also in the movie “The Flash” the plot would be to find the real Barry Allen and what professor zoom did to him.

2 Likes

I can’t tell if this is serious or not. In case it is, I have to reiterate, the movie’s completely filmed so the odds WB will make any major changes to it are practically zero. And even if all of this w/ Ezra happened before filming or early in production, changing the movie’s plot specifically to reflect these real-life controversies w/ the actor would just be a terrible decision

4 Likes

Who knows they may have already done it ? That’s a real good idea, and a great plot twist. But if not, you could do this at any point, you could just keep saying he was impersonating Barry Allen weather Barrie got stuck in the speed force during Crisis on infinite earths, or maybe professor zoom himself Got him stuck in the speed force, past or some type of timeline or paradox and that could be the plot for Flash 2. I personally think because of Erza’s crazy personal life, a lot more people would probably want to see him as a villain.

1 Like

Obligatory reminder that Ezra uses they/them pronouns. Sorry if I sound rude, I’m really sleepy.

3 Likes

People are calling for Ezra to be removed completely. There are far more people who don’t want to see them at all in any future move than those who’d want to see them play a villain instead

Also, another reminder that Ezra uses they/them pronouns

4 Likes

Jinx!

3 Likes

Jinx?

3 Likes

I didn’t see your post when I did that. I’ve activated a double jinx…a jinx of multiple earths.

2 Likes

Also, this idea would work great in a comic (pretty sure this is a comic actually) but this is one of those those ideas that wouldn’t translate great to the screen. Especially since we have had so little time with Barry on screen. It would only confuse the fans who aren’t comic fans.

I have no idea what DC is going to do with the movie but I do hope it is released as it was supposed to be. Maybe with something at the end to explain a possible re-casting of Flash. I hope Ezra gets the help they need. But a movie that has been filmed in it’s entirety shouldn’t be changed or worse because of the actions of one actor. Especially, since it sounds like most of this happened after the filming was done.

1 Like

I agree with this too, however maybe you could even do a post credit scene, and just pay Erza to put on a yellow flash suit at the end and then he would disappear, having a new flash which is the real Barry Allen show up. This way you wouldn’t have to explain why Flash looks different, or use that it’s a different multi-verse and having to create another one or just re-cast Flash and not explain anything like the two Darrens in bewitched and finally your other option like Green Lantern have to wait years for people to forget about it before you can recast A different person to play flash

I guess maybe at the end or the end they could have Barry Allen (Erza Miller) run off and save “Crisis on infinite earths” and get caught and the speed force. Also in the post credits they could show Wally West getting hit with lightning and chemicals.

1 Like