Mad about Batman? Here’s what’s upsetting me

Some are angry about the potential casting for the next Batman movie, But, I think there’s plenty of more pressing concerns to be upset about. For instance, I just found out that they’ve changed to formula for Nutella and it now has less chocolate and more sugar. Air your grievances, what makes you angrier than Batman casting?

7 Likes

Why oh why did cereals stop including good toy pack-ins?

Screw this “Get a code for some flash in the pan video game!” noise. I want a foam T-Rex that will expand to the size of a house when one drop of water comes into contact with it.

6 Likes

I realized yesterday that I have a subconjunctival hemorrhage. It literally causes no pain and will go away in a couple of weeks. It is something I forget about unless I look in the mirror. And no one but my wife has even noticed or acted differently towards me. It is literally of no consequence, and therefore carries very little anger in my mind. It makes me more angry than the potential casting of Robert Pattinson.

5 Likes

One of my socks has a hole in the heel.
This is actually quite a recurring problem for me. It’s frustrating.

6 Likes

I’m angry about CaptThunder001’s sock

6 Likes

I’m angry because CaptThunder doesn’t just throw that one sock away.
That would solve the problem. :grimacing:

4 Likes

I Kon Maried my sock drawer, so I now have no sympathy for others sock related anger.

3 Likes

It may be a Special Sock…

4 Likes

Dude, I’m starving, my fridge is empty, I’m almost out of vape juice, and I want a sandwich, but there’s a severe thunderstorm outside. I’d say having to deal with an empty stomach during bad weather is a more pressing concern than Robert Pattinson becoming the next Batman.

4 Likes

Socks no empathy, sandwich :sandwich: related anger issues I feel your pain.

2 Likes

hands a sammich to WildDog

1 Like

takes the sammich and eats it

Thank you!

1 Like

What don’t they sell Jujyfruits at the movie anymore. I am getting tired of sneaking them in. Jujyfruits use to be a staple of Theater candy

2 Likes

The Theater Candy Monopoly is something to be mad about, but keep it down you don’t want them to hear you.

2 Likes

Chelsea’s board made dumb decisions, now Ruben Loftus-Cheek is out for the finals

Jujyfruits are okay (Elaine Benes likes them), but Dots are a party in a box AND in your mouth where everyone’s invited.

1 Like

@TheLegndKiller, LMAO, CHELSEA FAN

Chelsea Rules. I wonder what club you support

I have to do two ten page papers this weekend and am being an uber procrastinator. Both mad about the papers, and my procrastination. Now I’m going to leave an go write them.

2 Likes

Yoyofrofro you just need to figure out someone else to blame for your own faults, maybe your parents

3 Likes