Lord Darkseid And Zack Snyder Ask Us To Save The Date

#fullcircle pic.twitter.com/UTK9qSq17q

— Zack Snyder (@ZackSnyder) March 15, 2023

But what does it mean? What’s happening April 28 through the 30th? Wild speculation time……grab your tinfoil hats my friends!

8 Likes

If it’s anything but a new movie where he can finish his story then this is a horrible tease to his fans…

8 Likes

It’s probably another SnyderCon, like they’ve had the last year or two? Fans will host some panels, and there will be a watch-a-long with Zack (probably ZSJL this time around). Hence the #fullcircle hashtag.

Now if there was an announcement about some continuation/finisher for his story…

6 Likes

This probably true.

I do find it curious that he went with Darkseid instead of a character from the upcoming Rebel Moon as well as #fullcircle

6 Likes

9bfa64a3edc4d83773b37c9141341370

I was not aware that was a thing that exists.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Yes, that’s the one! I couldn’t remember what it was called. It stemmed from the Release the Snyder Cut movement/anniversary of it’s release. Just a fan thing @TheTerrificToyman

6 Likes

I thought it might be a series of talks with Snyder, but a friend of mine theorizes it’s an NFT drop

8 Likes

Oh hell no

7 Likes

ewwwwww

7 Likes

“Ready the armada, we will use the old ways”.

7 Likes

I predict that Darkseid is finally gonna take over the world. It was nice knowing y’all :wave:

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’m wondering if that rumor of Zack making a deal with Netflix is actually true now

3 Likes

NFT’s suck lol. I made an account with an NFT site and I decided not to go through with it ( I have an account with no activity or purchases) but lately I’ve been receiving emails for all NFT users about repeated mistakes on their part about payments, etc. After every email, I say to myself, “Good thing I didn’t go through with it”.

Too bad life can’t go on a little longer. I had so much to do. Haven’t even had my first kiss yet :laughing:

Nice knowing you all

3 Likes

I’d kind of like it if when the date comes, Snyder just posts the anti-life equation. And then maybe goes totally silent for a period, just for added effect.

4 Likes

You want added effect?.. Snyder asks the president to make a public announcement saying, “My fellow Americans, there is a fast approaching threat under the name of Darkseid heading to Earth. He has found a world-ending weapon named the Anti-Life Equation. My warning to yo----” (Zack Snyder posts the equation).

I really need to write something lol

2 Likes

This is also the time of year where the skeptical part of my mind is just assuming everything is somehow an April Fool’s gag, even if it’s not actually April 1.

4 Likes

Funny you mention that. I’ve actually be contemplating on some good April Fools posts for the community. Probably shouldn’t have said anything, so hopefully not many people visit this thread lol

2 Likes

@LDFM called it- it’s a SnyderCon thing.

5 Likes