Loooook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!

Suddenly, there was this beam of green light-- it flared like a lantern in the night, and then vanished into the ether, like some lost , but magical kite-- and when it was gone, it left goodies left and right, oh, what a sight! What a sight-- proving to one all, the generosity of the Alpha Lanterns’ might.

18 Likes

Congrats @Misfit!!!

4 Likes

Awesome goodies, @Misfit! I got my care package today too, we’re goodie-buddies!

4 Likes

Congrats!!

2 Likes

Well earned goodness

2 Likes

Nifty pifty friend! That Outsiders collection is (to quote Carrey’s Riddler) “Su-weet!”

Enjoy! You deserve it.

3 Likes

Can the first person to correctly guess the number of f’s in the title of this thread get…IDK, a cracker?

2 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Thanks all. JLWWSM remains the DCU’s ambassador of kindness by commenting first.

@goodie-buddie Mae Whatcha get? Whatcha get?

6 Likes

Congrats, Misfit. I hope this helps you get over grieving the loss of your h.

Welcome to the Community Heroes Club.

2 Likes

Congrats @Misfit! Can’t believe you didn’t get this sooner. I’m totes jelly of the Plastic Man.

2 Likes

Congratulations! It’s sad that you have to change your name to Fit now, but rules are rules.

2 Likes

65 f’s in the thread title. hopes we have Chicken in a Biskit in the DCU snack cabinet.

So Misfit, whatcha gonna read first between those tip-top tomes?

2 Likes

@Misfit, I made a post about what I received in the Collections section.

3 Likes

Yeah buddy!!!

1 Like

Misfit, someone over here wants to know how this makes you feel??

1 Like

Congrats @Misfit :smiley:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

It’s always a guaranteed joy to see your comments, Misfit :slight_smile: Thanks for bringing the sunshine in.

2 Likes

That is true Applejack, plus they are super supportive.

2 Likes