Looking Your Best: DC Edition

I almost feel robbed this amazing design was only ever used in one illustration as an unlockable in Arkham Asylum. Seriously, Scarecrow with a cape is just awesome on so many levels.

7 Likes

DC Free Wally West!

7 Likes

The Classic Robin.

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 9.54.25 AM

8 Likes

Just a shot of my gurrrl here drinking her coffee and looking super amazing. :+1: :0_batgirl:

13 Likes

My man Grayson looking great.

7 Likes

New Jonathan Kent Looks Awesome!

6 Likes

For my namesake, I’m always torn between this version:

And this version:

Toyman_Android_(Justice)_002

Inevitably coming to this conclusion:

BB19ZLNI

:grin:

6 Likes

Yes! Luchador Bane all the way!

^ In Batman '66 #67, El Santo, Mil Mascaras, and Blue Demon make an appearance!

8 Likes

This is one of my favorite looks:

12 Likes

One of the first few first looks of Jason as Red Hood in Titans. Lookin’ good if you ask me :heart_eyes:

#ItsLovinJasonToddHourPost

6 Likes

Forever obsessed with this look from the 1986 Aquaman series

8 Likes

What series was this? I don’t think I have seen this artwork before. It is really good.

4 Likes

Aquaman Vol. 2 written by Neal Pozner (he also designed the blue suit). The penciler is Craig Hamilton!

5 Likes

Digging this gear from Wonder Woman (1986) issue 10. Phillipus is rocking as well. And check out the design on the shield!

10 Likes

Not trying to make you look stupid BUT, are we sure this is t the scarecrow from Spider-Man? I think he more resembled a stuff straw scarecrow. Though can’t be sure, I haven’t seen many pics of him and the only thing I can remember is when he and the BATMAN/DC Scarecrow share a few panels of them together getting along scaring people In 1996s DC vs. MARVEL. Issue 2 or 3 I beleive.

[/quote]

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 9.50.24 PM

Thwaites looking good in his Nightwing suit.

6 Likes

New Jonathan Kent also looking good.

5 Likes

LOVE this suit! The only things about it I would change is make the cape and ears longer. Otherwise it’s the best suit.

4 Likes

This is the best Zatanna costume!

4 Likes

@Nightwing.40559 and all:
While Dr. Fate is not my favorite character, he is amongst my top15 characters, this suit is pretty cool. (Earth 2)

5 Likes