Looking Your Best: DC Edition

I continue to be amazed by the talent of DC’s artist. Thanks for sharing these of Dr. Fate. I am a fan of Oded Fehr who often voices Dr. Fate.

4 Likes

The Rebirth suit is great but this one right here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
C7690754-6B98-495F-8870-024AD5D36CDB

7 Likes

Is that supposed to be Arthur or Garth cuz that looks like Garth’s Tempest suit? But I really like it and lets talk about how it looks better with blond instead of black hair.

3 Likes

One of the many Grayson hairstyles.

7 Likes

Here’s one I like:
Nightwing

I’m pretty big on Agent 37

6 Likes

I really loved this game for various reasons, one of which is the character designs. Especially the Arkham Knight

7 Likes

80s era Star. Classic. :star_struck: :00_teen_titans:

7 Likes

And one more.

4 Likes

@Jared-El_Wayne

I thought the artwork in the Grayson series was excellent.

3 Likes

@DC89 These are some great 80’s pics. Do you think that one of her superpowers in the 80s was to be able to walk with hair that big?

3 Likes

Yeah Grayson as a series was really good. Still to this day one of the best things they’ve done with him since New 52. However, I don’t think Seeley was the right person to write him once he got back to Nightwing for Rebirth.

2 Likes

Still to this day the best modern look Starfire has had. The only thing that made it look bad was when certain artists make the shorts higher waisted.

4 Likes

Classic costume with the S in the cape, with the added little details of cuffs and that raised S on the chest. Beefy build. Supes looks best when Ivan Reis draws him.

7 Likes

I’m not a fan of this run whatsoever because of the terrible writing, but Bruno Redondo’s art is a SIGHT! The only things that would make this better are utility gauntlets and boots and the BTAS mask in blue. The Rebirth suit is boring and bland. This feels right.

6 Likes

The artwork on the Grayson series was also very good.

4 Likes

YESSSSSSS MIKEL JANIN PUT HIS WHOLE FOOT UP IN THAT SERIES! He produced the most attractive Grayson to this day. And that’s not a bad thing. It only became a bad thing when later writers used it in ways that made fun of the character as a way to not take him seriously.

5 Likes

5 Likes

The issue in the desert and the baby was the absolute best!

4 Likes

Peacemaker a member of the suicide squad who care for peace at any cost

4 Likes

Peace is very important my friend. I’m willing to nuke the whole world for it :100:

6 Likes