"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Very awesome stuff @Row.Harper! I own that Robin book and it’s very interesting!

9 Likes

Batarang bottle opener

13 Likes

Nice! I’ve actually been thinking of buying that bottle opener myself. How easy/comfortable is it to open bottles?

8 Likes

Pretty easy actually I have the 66 too

8 Likes

I love those, especially Metamorpho #10.

Speaking of Metamorpho and World’s Finest, did you know Rex is going to be a featured player in the next arc of Batman/Superman: World’s Finest?

If not, the adventure begins in World’s Finest #13, which goes on-sale 3/21.

6 Likes

And Today’s arrival
KALIBAK!!

Too bad Kenner didn’t get around to doing the rest of Darkseid’s Elite.

13 Likes

Also includes sketches of Red Sonja, Princess Leia, Indiana Jones, Black Cat, Fairchild, Dejah Toris, Vampirella and others.

11 Likes

Just got this from the DC Shop

15 Likes

This is probably a slap in the face to the “just got” part of the thread title, considering we got this when the movie came out. Although I did just get it out of my parents’ cabinet, so maybe that counts. :smiley:

13 Likes

:heart_eyes:

10 Likes

9 Likes

So, awhile back I mentioned that me and my twin celebrated our b-day on the 20th last month, and I said I didn’t share anything because I didn’t have anything DC-related. Well, I finally got the McFarlane Multiverse 12-inch Batman Hush figure yesterday, and I love it.

The item got delivered yesterday, after a couple weeks of delays and attempting to order the figure somewhere else. The figure looks great! Pretty good statue with really good details for $40. I couldn’t resist getting this, since I love anything Jim Lee related. Here’s some pics;

Love the detail with the scratch marks, and the cape doesn’t take up too much space. The cape is made of a rubbery material, so if you tried pushing it up against the wall for space purposes, you don’t have to worry about it breaking.

As I was waiting for the statue to come, I also had gotten the Diamond Select WandaVision Scarlet Witch statue. (One of my favorite pieces in my collection)

How it looks with light shining in the back. I wouldn’t recommend that though because heat can damage PVC (especially in the summer).

Other cool things I had been given or bought myself was The Batman sign. There are 2 functions with the sign; simple light-up or pulse effect. You can either hang it up or keep it sitting somewhere. The Funko Comic Cover Stan Lee pop, and a really nice jacket and watch.

That’s it! Great birthday and cool stuff

13 Likes

Picked up my comics today, lots of great new DC reads this week!

Also nabbed a copy of Justice League: Cosmic Chaos and a Peach Amiibo from Gamestop! Looking forward to playing it tonight and this weekend!

15 Likes

That looks like a fun haul! I really want to read that Darkwing Duck comic. And the game looks like a lot of fun. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Darkwing is good. Ive only read the first issue so far.

9 Likes

Three great figures just came in from the McFarlane Store. My favorite, to my own surprise, is Gladiator Batman. What a finely sculpted piece.

Will we get more Kingdom Come figures? More Dark Nights Gladiator figures? I would like to at least have the Trinity in both styles. Will McFarlane release a Cyborg Superman so we have the 4 Reign Of The Supermen characters? Eh, only time will tell.

12 Likes

I can see it happening soon. Maybe we’ll even get Supe’s with the mullet

6 Likes

I love these! They look amazing.

8 Likes

Thank you. Yeah Todd is doing a great job with all the DC figures.

7 Likes

Cute Black Orchid funko pop found at Walmart!!
I have wanted her for such a long time. super excited to finally have her in my collection!!:purple_heart::black_heart:

15 Likes