"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Nice! It does look great, but I unfollowed my lead :joy:. Not sure if I’m even gonna keep the boxes to be honest. Space issues abound. Should post some updated shelf pics tonight :slightly_smiling_face:.

9 Likes

This post is amazing! I have heard reports on the Batman Reborn Steph Batgirl action figure, that she always leans to the side, which makes me a bit less interested in shelling out 200 bucks for her - how much did you snag her for, if you don’t mind?

And that art print of Steph and Cass is AWESOME!

11 Likes

That is a great haul!

9 Likes

Then I shall continue to follow your original lead by leaving my boxes out, and in the name of…unnecessarily long dramatic pauselegacy!

Or until some other idea comes to mind. :smile:

8 Likes

I got her for 80. More than I usually like to spend on things but I knew how hard she was to find so I did not even hesitate.

11 Likes

That’s not bad! I probably would shell out under 100 for her, but I don’t ever see her for that anymore.

10 Likes

Maybe you will get lucky too. :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

great score! i can understand your frustration with her wonky knee, but i hope you’re not disappointed. in my long experience of action figure injuries, this is one of the best ones to have :laughing:

9 Likes

Yea the lower leg wobbled a bit when I would hold her or try to set her up but she will stand on her own for the most part.

But like you said I am just happy to have her so she can lean on a friend or the wall if she needs to :rofl:

9 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears:

brb gonna go break my Batman figure’s leg

10 Likes

Broken limbs brings people together :smile: :rofl:

11 Likes

Congrats on the pickup!

I find the weak knees effect to be common with older figures. My solution: Kaiser stands

They’re on Amazon in different varieties for different heights and waist sizes. The model in this picture is a “20SMB”, and has worked great for all my 7” figures. Look for ones with that little bend/angle; they work better than the straight variety.

12 Likes

Today at Target!
(Rt. 9, Howell, NJ)
I found three Page Punchers (7” scale)
Black Adam,

Superman

and Batman!!

(I actually found Batman on a lower shelf hidden behind the Titan Joker…. Sorry to the collector trying to hide the find!….(maybe next time, hide him among the Barbies)

15 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait for McFarlane to ship these.

Love the Bermejo designs. Wish we would have gotten a Bermejo Wonder Woman. Would be sweet to have a matching Trinity in that style.

10 Likes

Those are pretty cool man. Great steal

7 Likes

Ooh good to know!

9 Likes

Dollar Store.

Circa 2019’

16 Likes

Oh, that is cool!

8 Likes

Ty buddy!!! Haven’t opened it yet…lol.

7 Likes