"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Added a classic to the B&W collection!

13 Likes

Damn that’s sexy!

4 Likes

12 Likes

Here is my latest mail haul…

10 Likes

Just got a couple of my favorite Arkham villains (who also have a history). Super excited to expand the collection and I love how they all look together!

11 Likes

@storbec4.85228 awesome pick-up, and welcome to our little community!

8 Likes

welcome, @storbec4! i’m so jealous of your croc!

4 Likes

@capo-mage, I went the same route as you and picked up the DC Core Batgirl and a couple other things.

12 Likes

Those are incredible!!! Isn’t that Burnside so much better looking in person?

3 Likes

Yea it’s definitely better live than in online pictures.

3 Likes

So Much better!!! It looks like that’s the case with all of those. I thought about that Catwoman for a while. It looks so cool on here. Didn’t look that shiny & beautiful online or I would’ve jumped on it.

3 Likes

Kotobukiya Artfx+ statues are my go to right now. They just look so much better than others out there, plus I like the magnetic bases.

6 Likes

My only one & only b/c I caught it brand new for $40. I said same thing on another thread about the magnetic bases. There awesome.

9 Likes

That’s a great price and I like all the detail.

4 Likes

Thank u. I was thinking after I posted it might’ve been this thread. :grimacing: I just checked up a ways & didn’t see it so I hope not. It’s huge & the magnetic base is so cool. I wanted a Kotobuyiko for so long. I wanted a Grodd for even longer. Somehow, that ended up being the cheapest one. I couldn’t find one I could afford b4 that one & it’s my favorite one I’ve seen lol.

5 Likes

The cheapest I’ve seen it is $45 plus $20-$30 for shipping, most with free shipping cost around $70. I’m going to keep looking for good price because he’s just too cool!

4 Likes

Right on. Once u get that skull in at the right angle (which isn’t hard) it doesn’t budge.

4 Likes

Welcome to the party! Love the Arkham figures!

4 Likes

Beautiful pick ups

5 Likes

Just re-got the Bolland style Hugo Strange as Batman figure

Which I really just got because it’s a really good Batman

10 Likes