Batman Black & White Statue fans? (UPDATED)

Obsessed with them myself, and have a nice little collection going. Any other B&W Statue fans?

42 Likes

Nice collection. That looks awesome!

5 Likes

I want them ALL!!

8 Likes

Welcome @Dames_Jean! Love your collection. I spend too much money on trades and don’t like dusting so it’s tough to collect, but I love seeing all the wonderful pictures of everyone’s different collections.

6 Likes

Those are super rad!!!

5 Likes

forgot about this guy! Dick Grayson Batman on the way too!

13 Likes

I don’t collect figures (zero room for display), but if I ever did, this series would be the one I’d scrape my wallet dry for. I LOVE them. Thanks for sharing pics! I can live vicariously through ya :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Dames_Jean! I love your black and white statue collection! Those are so striking and look killer on that glass shelving unit! Thank you for sharing!

The first of these models I had ever seen was @javitru’s in the My Batman Collection thread. Incredible!

5 Likes

Thanks @KeyFamily ! Oh man! Just ran over and gave it a look! @javitru has a cool collection for sure! Hoping to share some updates soon as I have a few more coming!

5 Likes

Thanks bud!

2 Likes

Those are awesome. Hoping to get one or two myself one day.

4 Likes

I kind of want the statue of Batman Doomsday from Dark Knights Metal.

2 Likes

I have that one! Displaying it as part of an Ivan Reis DC Trinity. My favorite artist and one of my favorite batsuits :grin:

3 Likes

Great display by the way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@moro Ivan Reis is great! This statue is already one of my favorites. The details are incredible on this one. Send over a photo of the DC trinity if you can! Sounds awesome.

2 Likes

Ask and you shall receive. Should be a picture of 'em in this post:

Agree regarding the detail, especially that cape :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

WOW WOW WOW! That’s amazing @moro ! I’m going to have to check in with you when I update my display!

2 Likes

Please do! Always look forward to geeking out with fellow collectors :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh and thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great collection - always been a fan of the B&Ws. I love how different artists are featured and how clean the monochromatic pallet is.

I have not stuck with the line for some years but recently preordered version three of Jim Lee’s Batman (my absolute favorite artist/version) and the 100th McFarlane release.

4 Likes