"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Make that a minority of two. :palms_up_together:

I still love that movie for all its flaws.

6 Likes

I thought my local Wal-Mart had stopped carrying comics- which would have been fine since I’m still not used to them having any at all. Turns out, they’re behind one of the registers- the one where they keep all the cigarettes :smoking: :no_smoking: :laughing::laughing: Not too long ago, Pokémon fans turned those cards into high theft items, so they got moved to a safer area and comics got grouped in with that.

15 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Swell pick-up!

If you’re looking for more comic goodness at Walmart, check this out. This round comes with…drumroll please… :sparkles:masks:sparkles:.

@DC89 I’m happy to say that the 4-inch Spin Master Harley comes with a bat and a mallet!

At least that’s what’s shown on the fold-out pamphlet that comes with every single-carded DC figure from Spin Master that shows what’s what in each wave of each line.

Makes me even more excited to get a duplicate to open now, so that she can go boppin’ and bustin’ schtuff with her tools of the trade. :0_harley_quinn:

7 Likes

Wonder Woman 1984 vinyl soundtrack. “Fireworks”, limited to #1000 copies.

17 Likes

I don’t even have a record player but I want this with all my heart. :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :wonderwoman:

14 Likes

Co-signing @Angel212’s take here. :+1:

Your DC vinyl collection is fantastic @LDFM

12 Likes

I finally got a cigarette for my Manchester Black- and a lighter as well :uk:

13 Likes

I like the Joker figure more now than I did before seeing your pics…

6 Likes

Just picked this up this morning from Bottleneck Gallery. Went live at 9 am PST and sold out in 4 minutes.

Batman: The Animated Series by George Caltsoudas. It’s 24x36 and is a hand-numbered edition of 175.

13 Likes

I almost pulled the trigger on that, but had to walk away from my computer when it went up… smh…

6 Likes

Just found!
Target Rt. 9, Howell, NJ

Green Lantern vs the Dawnbreaker!
(Hal Jordan vs Batman of Earth 32)

Here’s Hal with the Justice League

We still need a Comic accurate Wonder Woman and Aquaman as well as Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Hawkwoman, Mera, etc etc…

17 Likes

That is really cool! I think I might wait to get Hal by himself, but they both look really awesome. :00_lc_green_lantern:

9 Likes

15 Likes

Negative Man looks REALLY mad that someone stole his sunglasses! Cool figure!

8 Likes

Managed to snag these. Funny enough, not from a store, but from the Target app; said the Batman figure was the last one.

16 Likes

Nifty! What do you thi-

sees the Super Powers Clark in the background

You composed that photo as you did on purpose, didn’t ya?

Yes, I’m onto you. :wink:

I haven’t seen Robin yet, but I’ll likely buy him when I do. Can’t have the Adam West Batman without his trusty ward, afterall.

@golddragon71 Groovy get! :00_lc_green_lantern:

Isn’t their display base rad? I love it, and it’s likely my favorite base of the two-packs that have come with them, thus far.

8 Likes

:joy:

Unintentional, I promise.

You know? I’ve been keeping tabs on ebay for ya for some time now, and I’ve yet to find one as (relatively) affordable as I purchased mine. Actually, Super Powers in general seem to have soared a bit in prices in the last couple years.

8 Likes

My friend likes to pay me for house sitting in gifts and she always hits it out of the park! Has anyone seen these puzzle boxes before? I’d love to know who this master craftsmen is. It must take a long time to make something like this!

17 Likes

Finally got my Joelle’ Jones Huntress Cover Girls.

Box was damaged but I’m ok with it…

21 Likes