Live Watch-A-Longs for CW Shows & Titans- Interested? Let Us Know!

Greetings, friends! Premieres are coming. We have new seasons of The Flash and Black Lightning premiering TONIGHT(!!!), Supergirl and Arrow returning next week, and last but certainly not least… TITANS launching this Friday! mmcha mmcha mmcha

We’d like to know: Are you interested in a live conversation watch-a-long while the shows are airing? If so, which of these shows are you most interested in experiencing live with your fellow DC lovers?

1. Titans
  2. The Flash
  3. Black Lightning
  4. Supergirl
  5. Arrow

Let us know in the comments below! Pick one, pick all five, add more if you like!

23 Likes

I’m down!

1 Like

Arrow & Flash. Seems like there would be more to talk about given the established history of the shows. Titans will be getting my full attention and I won’t be able to watch till late Friday evening anyway. But I’m down and will be on here.

3 Likes

Hey does anyone know when the dc universe app will be available for game consoles such as the Xbox one

My favorite CW shows are

1. The Flash
  2. Legends of tomorrow
  3. Arrow
    4.Supergirl
1 Like

Sounds good! I’d be in

2 Likes

Flash and Arrow. How will the time zones be handled to avoid spoilers for people watching in different time zones?

1 Like

This is a great idea! I’m down & I’ll try to make it as much as possible. Titans and The Flash would be my 2 picks.

1 Like

Arrow and Titans are a must!

@JLWWSM erm… that is an …excellent question… I guess we’d have to do two :confused: OR, run the same watch-a-long twice in the same thread. Luckily for Titans the release time is simultaneous everywhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would be interested in doing this

1 Like

Does Titans release at midnight on thursday? Is it a simultaneous release across the country?

3 Likes

@Applejack thanks! Just an idea: if you add the time zone in the thread title it’ll help people navigate to the correct thread. Or, if there is only one thread, people will see the time zone in the title and know to avoid it until after they’ve watched it in their time zone. Thanks again.

2 Likes

@JLWWSM Thank YOU! invaluable feedback.

1 Like

Honestly all of them but Flash, Titans, or arrow are all great choices. If I could only pick one though, Titans.

1 Like

How does that even work? Everyone frantically checking the app during commercial breaks? I think I like to concentrate on the show too much to do it while it’s actually airing. Maybe an encore airing would be fun though.

@bloodviolet, it would definitely be for people who want to react to moments in real time. It’s a bit like how folks do live-tweets during TV shows. Depending on the timing, it may just turn out to be an encore viewing, so that works perfectly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Flash and Titans

2 Likes

Titans and flash

1 Like

I hope your looking into simulcasting the shows on the APP, like HULU use to do. Then keep the shows on the service till the next episode