LIVE UPDATES FROM PANEL HERE! Hang Out with DC Universe at C2E2 in Chicago!

We’re also handing out team pennants for Meta Madhouse here at the panel, I’ll show you a picture soon :eyes:

7 Likes

I’ve already chosen team Joker!

4 Likes

Ah yes, our Ask…Dr. Harley Quinn topic in the community! Unbeknownst to those who have been asking Dr. Harleen Quinzel her advice, the powers behind the Mistress of Mayhem have been none other than Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner!!
If you need advice, be sure to submit your requests in our Community topic and keep your eyes peeled for our weekly news column :speaking_head:

10 Likes

Nice!!

3 Likes

Thank you for doing this running commentary. I love you. :green_heart:

5 Likes

Love you too!! :guitar:

5 Likes

Looks like we’re talking DCYou Unscripted now- some wrap up of “the story so far”

4 Likes

Now welcoming to the stage… Jim Lee!

Sam Humphries: “who here loves Jim Lee?” :joy:

5 Likes

Does he talk about the didio stuff?

3 Likes

Not yet, but I heard he addressed it earlier. I have a quote @HubCityQuestion pulled …

4 Likes

Not a quote but rough description:

“He basically said all the stuff about DC being in danger of getting shut down is bullshit, and that’s just not WB’s business model. Everything is oriented from the comics as the genesis point and it’s not in danger of shutting down. He also, without ever saying Dan’s name, clearly said that he is the sole publisher of DC now and that the production team is much bigger than Dan, and it will survive without him”.

11 Likes

I am confident in this prediction. :rofl:

8 Likes

“Welcome to the stage the Dean of Death Metal, Scott Snyder!”

4 Likes

"I love the fact that DC gives these participatory moments to its fans… and contribute to our meta narrative. " -Scott Snyder

6 Likes

“I think the reason people continue to stay in Gotham is the same reason people stay in Chicago-”(Scott)

" Is that a dig at Chicago?” (Sam)

“Noo! I’m saying we go to these places because they’re trial by fire, and they bring your bigger challenges to life - and you have to come out the hero you think you can be, or succumb to your greatest weaknesses.” (Scott)

6 Likes

So it seems that Scott Snyder is supporting the DCYou Unscripted Arkham Escape show, awesome! I can’t think of anyone better!!

6 Likes

When we will see the DCYou pilots?

A nice vague answer, the next few months :laughing:

6 Likes

Sounds like when someone I know said soon the other day.

4 Likes

Now, All Star Games! Just dropping some background. If you haven’t seen it yet, it’s really fun,be sure to check it out!

3 Likes

I’ve been totally distracted by meta madhouse.

4 Likes