LIVE UPDATES FROM PANEL HERE! Hang Out with DC Universe at C2E2 in Chicago!

That’s a swell idea! A montage would indeed be schway.

5 Likes

Looking forward to all the news to come from C2E2 and hope that everyone who can make it has a great time.

4 Likes

Sounds like fun. I’m going on Saturday.

2 Likes

I’m excited! I won a free 3-day pass to C2E2 playing trivia at Fatpour, so it’s perfect that the meetup is there too.

4 Likes

@sjfrey47 that’s awesome. Congratulations and have fun.

2 Likes

I’m going Saturday, this sounds like fun.

3 Likes

Sneak peek of the member event!

11 Likes

I’ll be there Saturday!

7 Likes

Just got back from C2E2 Friday and met the DC Daily group at their signing. They could not have been more friendly. They were genuinely exciting to talk to you. Two huge thumbs up to the group!!

7 Likes

Ooh. Man. Wish I could be there. Have fun AJ!

3 Likes

I can’t wait til tomorrow watch a DC Daily special episode! :grinning:

4 Likes

I unfortunately can’t make it. So will there be any exclusive DC merch or comics I should keep watch for?

4 Likes

It was great meeting Sam, Clarke, Hector and Amy today at the booth. Looking forward to panel and DC Universe Meet Up tomorrow.

7 Likes

Have fun all!

6 Likes

Hi everybody! I’m lurking in the back of the panel ready to come at you with any and all announcements coming at you :blush:

6 Likes

Waiting for the DC Universe panel to start. Just met @Applejack.

8 Likes

Is she as nice as they say?

4 Likes

Sam Humphries is working the crowd, like he does :heart_eyes:

Announcement 1:

We’re heading all over! Find DCU exclusive events at:

Fan Expo
ECCC
WonderCon
SDCC

And More! I can’t type so good, but we’ll have a full breakdown in our news section soon!

5 Likes

And now… META MADHOUSE! If you know, you know. If you don’t, check out our news section for all details coming out about how we’ve leveled Meta Madhouse up this year, including a prediction bracket with the chance to win tickets to the WW 84 premiere, + flight and hotel​:muscle:

7 Likes