LIVE Q&A with Brec Bassinger, Stargirl of STARGIRL! Mon 8/10 @11am PT/2pm ET

I love JLAction Stargirl.

5 Likes

Hello Brec,
Season 1 of Stargirl has been one of the best live action DC shows I’ve ever watched, and I look forward to seeing its finale as well as Season 2. Kudos to you and the rest of the cast and crew!

My question is, were there any great outtakes, particularly when you were playing Courtney in home scenes? There’s a lot of humor in Courtney’s secrecy and making up distractions with Pat.

8 Likes

Hi Brec thank you for taking time out of your schedule to answer our questions. My question is if you had a cosmic staff in real life what is one thing form the show that you would like to re-enact? I’m excited to seeing the finale and looking forward to seeing season 2.

4 Likes

Brecc how is Geoff doing?

2 Likes

Brec what was it like to find out that the series would get picked up for a season 2?

5 Likes

Since Stargirl is coming to CW, have you watched the other shows? Which potential crossovers do you and your cast members think you’d all get hyped to do? I’m expecting a supergirl type crossover then leading into group crossovers. I’d really love to see Flash amd Stargirl, that’d be great! Black lightning, legends of tomorrow are options too. Arrow has ended. You’re doing great! Thanks for your time!

6 Likes

Hi Brec, what was your favorite episode of Stargirl to film and why?

6 Likes

What stars from the CW would you most like to meet?

8 Likes

Hiya! First of all, thank you so much for making this Quarantine that much more tolerable with your portrayal of Courtney Whitmore/Stargirl. MY question is: Of all the heroes already in the Arrowverse, which one would you like to see suit up alongside Courtney, Pat, Yolanda, Rick, and Beth as a full-time member of the JSA2.0 and why?

7 Likes

Good morning Brec!
This question is from my 7 year old daughter, Chloe.

What episode of Stargirl has been your favorite to make so far?

Thank you! Love the show!

5 Likes

Hello my question is, how many years would you want to be on stargirl for.

2 Likes

Hello Ms. Bassinger
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. My question is what was your favorite scene to shoot during this first season?
Also this show has been really great!

2 Likes

Hello Ms. Bassinger!
Thanks for taking the time to do this Q&A. Stargirl is one of my favorite shows and I was so excited that you got renewed for season 2. My question is: What is your favorite fight scene from season 1?

4 Likes

Hi Brec! It’s so great that you are taking time to answer our questions! You’re Stargirl has been so amazing to watch grow as the season has progressed. You all seem to work so well together! I love that you’ve enjoyed working with Geoff!

My only question is how excited for DC FanDome are you? It will be great to see your reaction to the fans!

2 Likes

Hi Brec!
I don’t really know what to ask you since it feels like literally almost everything has been asked. If you were to crossover with any other DC TV show, how would you want the first interaction between Stargirl and the characters of those shows to start? Also, you are AWESOME.

3 Likes

Hi Brec
This season ended without showing what happened to Cameron McKent. Is there anything you can tell us about what happened to him?

3 Likes

Hey
I just watch the finale can you explain if that is the real starman at the end or a fake also will he become a mentor to Courtney if that is the real one.

1 Like

Dear brec
First off the takes you and all cast have done on jsa and isa you really do justice - pun intended - to your characters, and I just finished the season. Amazing! Loved that ending, was hoping for good news with a lost member sadly that come yet.
However my question is: Who do you want to come back in season two that might not?

1 Like

Hi Miss Bassinger,

I think you have plenty of questions without me dog piling, I just wanted to say thank you to you, the rest of the cast and everyone associated with Stargirl. Awesome show and definitely looking forward to season two. Stay healthy and be safe.

2 Likes

What if anything are you allowed to share about season 2
Ty if you take the time to read my comment Brec

1 Like