Live Q&A w/ DC Publishing Staff of ROUND ROBIN, Tues 4/6 @12pm PT/3pm ET!

Hey everyone! DC Round Robin staff here- we’re all going to be using one account to respond, but we’ll add our initials to indicate who’s talking. Kinda like this:

AM: Hey hey, my name is Andrew Marino, and I’m an associate editor here at DC! I’m the editor on Robins, Blue Beetle: Graduation Day, Jesse Quick: Control, and Lobo/Animal Man: Scorched Earth. Outside of work, I love rock climbing and competing in ninja warrior competitions, and at work I’m the Bad Boy of Comics.

KK: YO! My name is Katie Kubert and I’m the editor in charge of DC’s Global Publishing Innovation group (we’ve brought you/will bring the wonders of DC’s Round Robin, Let them Live: Unpublished Tales of the DC Vault, Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point, Batman '89, Superman '78 and additional goodies). I’m the proud shepherd of The Brave and the Bug, Paws off the Justice League, Asteria: The Last Amazon, and Nightrunner: Love in Paris. I am a super nerd for dinosaurs and horror movies.

MMc: Hi, all! I’m Michael McCalister. I’m the editor for Green Lanterns: Underworld on Fire, Suicide Squad Seven, Son of The Creeper and JLQ! Outside of work I’m a big theatre nerd with a love for all things Aquaman!

LE: Liz is too cool for intros. Hey everybody! I’m Liz Erickson, associate editor. I’m the editor on Etta Candy, Holliday Hero Inc., Superman & Lois: Ignition, Swamp Thing: A House of Secrets, and Zatanna and the King of Nightmares.

I also love Broadway, and apparently everyone knows I have a lot of stories about bears.

Can’t wait to dive in!!

18 Likes