Live Q&A w/ Anna Diop, Starfire of TITANS, Wednesday 10/23 12:30pm PT/3:30pm ET!

Hi Anna! Love your Starfire so much she’s my favorite character! I have two questions: what’s your favorite thing about playing starfire and what has been your favorite outfit you’ve gotten to wear? I loved the almost disco vibes from season one and the purple sparkly jumpsuit has probably been my favorite outfit you’ve worn

4 Likes

Hey Anna !! What was your reaction when you got casted as Starfire ?

1 Like

If you could team up with any other dc character for a movie (other than the titans) who would it be ?

2 Likes

Can we expect to see your sister Blackfire in the next season ?

3 Likes

Hello there Anna. Firstly I want to say thank you for such a great portrayal of Starfire. I want to ask if when you auditioned for the role, did you aim to mimic the speech style of the Star from the animated versions at first?

4 Likes

Hi Anna,
First, I have to say that you do an amazing job with your portrayal of Starfire. What do you think about Starfire’s arc this season?

2 Likes

Which character is your favorite besides Starfire?

2 Likes

Do we get to see Starfire’s family?

2 Likes

Hello Anna do you know if we will get to see Kory get her comic accurate suit this season?

1 Like

What is your favorite Starfire interactions with the other Titans?

2 Likes

Hi Anna, I’m a huge fan of yours and I love your portrayal of Starfire! My question is, are there any comics or storylines that you have read or are currently reading that helps you get into character also do you have any favorite Titans comics?

3 Likes

Hi Anna, Super to get to interact with you, Thanks!
I have really enjoyed your work as Starfire.
Can you share with us how you started in the industry and how it has led you to this iconic role with DCU?
Basically, tell us your Origin Story Please.
Thanks so Much!

4 Likes

Hi Anna! Huge fan of yours! Dick and Kory’s blossoming relationship was one of my fave parts of Season 1, will we get more of them together in the later half of this season?

4 Likes

Will we see Kory and Connor bond this season?

2 Likes

Do Dick, Rachel, Gar and the others have a big reaction to Kory being a princess?

3 Likes

Hi, Anna. Starfire has been one of my favorite things about Titans and that has a lot to do with how well you’re killing the role. Other than Titans, what’s your favorite project that you’ve worked on?

4 Likes

Hi Anna love you! Is there anything that you loved filming about season 2 compared to season 1?

1 Like

Will Kory play a big role in Dick becoming Nightwing?

1 Like

How did you feel when you first tried on your Season 2 supersuit?

1 Like

has anyone called you something like anne ope… ope that was a joke

2 Likes