Live Q&A w/ Anna Diop, Starfire of TITANS, Wednesday 10/23 12:30pm PT/3:30pm ET!

In New Teen Titans, Kory was introduced to modeling by Donna. Is that something you’d like to see happen?

3 Likes

Hey Anna I was just wondering how much pressure there was when you were cast as star fire and how you felt

4 Likes

Since Kory’s origins have changed, what is the reason she and her sister don’t get along?

2 Likes

Are we ever going to see kory take flight?

8 Likes

How did it feel to wear starfire’s supersuit for the first time and when will we see it?

4 Likes

favorite starfire story of yours?

2 Likes

I don’t think you get asked this much, so how do you feel about the difference concerning the reception of when you were first cast as Starfire compared to now? You’ve always had a community of fans that supported you and defended you online, so from myself and other black Kory fans we love you and are grateful to have you as Starfire.

8 Likes

Hey Anna! First, I love your portrayal of Kory. You are doing such an amazing job. What advice would you give Kory as she deals with her responsibilities in Tamaran?

3 Likes

Hi Anna. First of all we adore you as Starfire and hope to see even more Kory in upcoming episodes. Do you have any hints about Korys love life in these final episodes?

2 Likes

Will we get to see Kory fly?

1 Like

Hi Anna, is there anything Kory fans to get excited about for the remaining of this season? Thanks

1 Like

Will we get to see more Kory and Gar bonding? They don’t share enough screen time and we miss them.

1 Like

In season 2 Kory speaks about Tamaraneans negatively, is there more to how she feels about her people? Does she care for them?

3 Likes

Kory mentions in a conversation with Rachel that from birth Tamaraneans wear bracelets to supress their powers until maturity but for Kory her powers could not be caged, Will this be explored further? Thanks

7 Likes

Kory must suit up sometime this season, without spoiling anything what is one word you would use to describe her super suit?

2 Likes

Both Connor and Kory are aliens, is this something they may bond over?

1 Like

Will we get to see Tamaran this season and possibly Blackfire?

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 48 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Hey! Will Kory have more abilities if she takes off the Sawar bracelet?

1 Like

Hey Anna !! If you could play any other DC character who would it be ?

2 Likes