LIVE Q&A: Scott Snyder writer of BATMAN and SWAMP THING! Friday, April 3rd @11am PT/2pm ET

OK folks! I have to run to help with the kids BUT, I’d love to do this again ASAP and keep asking me anything you want on Twitter as I’ll try to answer more often than I have been over there ssnyder1835

14 Likes

Thank you so much for joining us today, Scott!! You provided a lot of in-depth answers. Hope you can just us again sometime!

7 Likes

You’re too kind. I’m the real deal. I just try to get around. There are questions I want the answers for too, you know?

2 Likes

I have another question that I hope you can answer even though you’ve already done some for me.
I always have crazy ideas for some of my favorite characters that I’d like to write my own stories for but Everytime I try to write something out I can never put it into practice and it always just seems like a description of what I have in my brain. Do you have any tips to help me be able to write a more in depth version of my thoughts? (I hope this makes sense.)

Oh dang, NVM he’s gone…

Do you and Greg capullo have anymore batman stories planned, and would you both do a deathstroke run

Count me in! Thanks for taking the time brother.

Thanks everyone for all of your great questions! Keep an eye out for more exciting Q&As coming up!

1 Like