Live Q&A Party: The Cast of DC Daily! 🎉400th Episode Celebration 🎉 Thurs, 4/23 @5pm PT/8pm ET!

Agreed! :100:

2 Likes

Happy four hundredth you’re all a bunch of kool people so it’d be a shame if dc daily didn’t go for four hundred more:)

3 Likes

Congratulations! All you needed was 2 more boxes on screen to sing Daily Bunch Song!

3 Likes

Congratulations on 400. Here’s to another 400. Love you guys!

4 Likes

Congratulations on 400 episodes. My question to anyone who what to answer is what was your favorite episode and will their ever be a season 2 of DC Daily?

3 Likes

To anyone or everyone in the cast:

Similar to Superman Redson,
if you could pick any character to grow up in a different location, who would it be and where would they grow up?

2 Likes

In all of DC comics, which DC Hero’s team would you like to be a part of? e.g. Team Flash

2 Likes

Here’s my question:

Who decides what community members to pullquote for the show? Is that being done by the producers, yourselves, DC Daily elves?

I think that’s one of the best fan interactive features of the show and it would be cool if you picked out more of that and included that in future episodes. It also would draw more members in to watch. These Q&A might be good source material (not pitching for myself, but other questions above here certainly would make for a good episode).

4 Likes

Hello DC Daily cast, happy 400 episodes! 600 more before the big 1000!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

I’ve got another question for you: the cast of DC Daily has something other than their love of DC in common – every one of you is incredibly skilled as an interviewer (and, at conventions, as panel moderators- another deceptively difficult feat). What’s the key to engaging with your interview subject(s) and drawing out a camera-worthy conversation?

7 Likes

Oh my GOSH!!! It’s right on the tip of my brain!!! I don’t wanna look it up! Is it “slappers”? Yeah, let’s go with that.

Everyday, I’m tempted to start my DCAU rewatch from the beginning! But MAYBE I’ll just jump straight to Batman Beyond.

10 Likes

IT ACTUALLY IS SLAPPERS! Hector, I’m so proud!

9 Likes

@HectorIsFunny1, since you like animated show like Batman Beyond, please join DC Animated club. I think you’ll like it.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Getting started here a few moments, friends!

7 Likes

If I EVER had the pleasure of playing a character in live-action or voice over, I think I’d love to play Plastic Man. But I’d also love to play Blue Beetle, either version, as long as my buddy Alex Puccinelli was playing BOOSTER GOLD!

10 Likes

My favorite set piece was the Penguin’s duck from BATMAN RETURNS!

As for a character in a DC movie, I’d pick Lois Lane for sure.

Thanks so much for watching!

12 Likes

Game show!!!

10 Likes

It’s ALIVE.

3 Likes

Awesome you would be great as Plas or Booster.
Thanks for answering.

3 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe @samhumphries, so glad to have you here!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes