Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

wait you’re leaving?

3 Likes

It was great to have you @Reaganfan78! See you this weekend!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Have an amazing night!

2 Likes

Here here! :clap:

2 Likes

the second-best! lmfao!

2 Likes

I think, as a fan, I find the enjoyment in all the wide variety of renditions of characters that are possible and being open to the vast choices, directors, dp, focus puller, actors, writers and on and on etc

2 Likes

I was saying this of josh orpin the other day they all have similar genes figuratively and literally

2 Likes

Clancy Brown is my favorite and it’s only his voice to compete!

4 Likes

Sorry you gotta bounce, but we’ll be getting to know one another over 217 episodes!

3 Likes

We do water ditching survival training at work in case a plane were to need to do an emergency water landing. I know Michaels fear, no matter how you rationalize, it’s hard to get your body to stay calm.

4 Likes

I was in the Coast Guard and did those exact exercises…i had a difficult time and im a water baby

2 Likes

Same! And they make you do it so much!!!

3 Likes

It is pretty cool to watch how the episode structure, and even seasons, evolved over time.

3 Likes

Im wearing in honor of many Clarks and Kals of the multiverse/omniverse/megaverse a black tshirt with Zachs Snyders Kal-el shield so if they ever need a Superboy, im already in character

2 Likes

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: that would be so cool to have the creators on here!!!

2 Likes

I love how we saw how meteor freaks were eventually called meteor-infected.

3 Likes

same with the meteor rocks becoming kryptonite over time :slight_smile: That was really well developed

3 Likes

… guess so

3 Likes

Oh I can’t wait to hear Tom’s reflections on the finale!!

2 Likes

Mild at least so far but that’s at least 3 cents in the swear jar.

2 Likes