Let's Watch! | Batman: The Brave and the Bold S3E5-7 | 2/15 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen that movie too. I mostly remember a rabbit or something :sweat_smile:

1 Like

4 hours to go!

3 Likes

As I recall, S. Darko had pretty much none of the original cast or crew involved and I kind of wrote it off as one of those direct-to-video sequels. I don’t think that’s a movie that really needs a sequel anyway.

2 Likes

2 hours :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m in.

3 Likes

Woo! Welcome :+1:

2 Likes

So I’ve never done a multi-episode watchalong before. Is the custom just to let autoplay carry us from one episode to the next?

4 Likes

That’s one option, but there was a suggestion by @Jay_Kay for tomorrow’s watch-along that might work here, too:

It’s up to @nu52.

4 Likes

I don’t have a problem with a few minutes to get set up, though I set that up there more because that WAL will bounce around different points in seasons and even different series. With B&TB, since it’s all right after the other, I don’t know if it’s that necessary. But it certainly wouldn’t hurt.

2 Likes

I done this with Superman Serial watch along, we let it continue to the next episode without touching anything.
Hello everybody, I’m looking forward to the Watch along! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, we’ll just let the episode autoplay. We might take a break between eps. 6 and 7 if y’all need a break or something.

3 Likes

I should watch Batman Brave and the bold more often, I sometimes forget how good the show is! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Same here! DC Animation is just so awesome.

2 Likes

Yeah, I watched these as they came out, but only recently started watching them again. Some really good stuff – I’m surprised at how sometimes for such a Silver Age inspired show, it was willing to go to some dark places.

2 Likes

9 9 9 9

1 Like

Yeah I think just letting it auto play from one to the next is the easiest but we can all yell at each other as we go forward and take over Hill 9

2 Likes

It really helps having the different guest stars, so that way they were able to get away with varying tones.

1 Like

Glad to see ya Don-El!

1 Like

Just to let everyone know be sure to check out DC Animated Club. Batman Brave And The Bold will be mention as part of World’s Finest week starting this Tuesday.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Under 30 mins

Get your snacks and drinks ready everyone!

3 Likes