Let's Watch! | Batman: The Brave and the Bold S3E5-7 | 2/15 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

It’s never too late to celebrate! The day after :sparkling_heart: Valentine’s Day :sparkling_heart: is the perfect time to catch some of these great DC couples featured in Batman: The Brave and the Bold (I’m definitely not just saying that because :sparkling_heart: Valentine’s Day :sparkling_heart: is my mom’s birthday and I spend that day with her). We’ll be watching episodes 5-7 of season three.

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Batman: The Brave and the Bold Season 3 Episodes 5-7

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Batman: The Brave and the Bold on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Saturday, February 15th @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Batman: The Brave and the Bold
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie.

:sparkling_heart: Let’s watch Batman: The Brave and the Bold :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Not sure what I will be doing at that time, but if I am free I will join in…

2 Likes

That graphic tho!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

The graphic is pretty cool – though I think the Blue & Gold use here is kinda funny. I’m pretty sure this Blue is still in high school. :stuck_out_tongue:

ANYWAY, I’ll be here for this. :smiley:

1 Like

El Día del Amor y la Amistad (Day of Love & Friendship) is how I usually think of that day, which celebrates romantic, but also platonic love. Blue and Gold are obviously just friends.

1 Like

Huh, I never knew that was a thing, that’s pretty neat.

Sorry about that, probably should have realized that you knew that and meant something different.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing it out. Edited the gif.

Just because I associate that holiday with platonic loves (I hang out with my mom on that day every year since it’s her birthday :smiley:) doesn’t mean most will.

1 Like

I can make this watchalong!

2 Likes

Yay! This show doesn’t get talked about enough, glad I’ll have y’all to watch it with. :smiley:

2 Likes

How can I deny that beautiful custom graphic? Count me in.

3 Likes

You had me at “Brave and Bold”… along with “Saturday night 9 p.m. Eastern.”

So when are you going to hold a class for us on how to do this neat GIF design work that you do? Might make for a fun podcast over on Discord and we can combine what you’re saying with what you might be doing on screen say with the Google Hangout or Uber Conference Screen share!

" How do you think she does it?"
" I don’t know!"
“What makes her so good???”

4 Likes

I just started watching the brave and the bold last week and what a gem that show is! I love it, it’s so funny. Will try to make this, but all over the place as of late. If I don’t hope y’all have a great WaL!

4 Likes

2 days, 14 hours, 6 minutes

3 Likes

1 day, 12 hours, 19 minutes

2 Likes

@HubCityQuestion @Don-El Yay! Glad to have y’all join us :smiley:

Hopefully we can be joined by @Aquamon

@AntLeon Your countdowns really bring up the excitement :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, although i feel like i am doing it more for me and the gratuitous thread bump

3 Likes

The weekend came by quickly! I’m excited to rewatch these episodes :smiley:

2 Likes

It helps! Plus it reminds me of Frank the Rabbit from Donnie Darko. :joy:

2 Likes

I never saw Donnie Darko. I will leave the clip alone so when i finally do see it, i can see it in context. and bonus points for any ‘aha!’ moment(s).

but since it is appreciated: 14 hours, 30 minutes

3 Likes

It’s been a LONG time since I have seen Donnie Darko and have not watched S Darko because I don’t remember enough and haven’t been able to rewatch Donnie. I do remember it being very different and weird, in a good way…

1 Like