Let’s Talk Alan Scott: The Green Lantern

Alan Scott’s early days as the Green Lantern are seen in a new light! The Green Lantern is the most powerful member of the JSA, beloved by all of America, but his personal life is a well-kept secret. This is a story about love, about fear, and most of all about courage to stand up to that fear. Alan Scott’s past is the key to his future when the Red Lantern appears, ready to strike down the mighty Green Lantern!

9 Likes

I read the preview story at the end of, I think it was, JL vs Godzilla vs King Kong. I thought it would be a pretty interesting read and picked it up this week. I haven’t had a chance to read the full issue.

7 Likes

Same I’m waiting for Wesley Dodds Sandman and Alan Scott: Green Lantern to arrive on DC Infinite.

7 Likes

Read the short in DC Pride Through The Years #1 and then Alan Scott: The Green Lantern #1. They were both very good and I am hooked on seeing where all it goes.

6 Likes

All caught up with the issues that dropped on Ultra and still incredibly impressed by the series.

I would particularly like to see more of the Spectre from Tim Sheridan’s pen.

5 Likes

The first issues did not interest, but these last two are great.

4 Likes

Just posted about it somewhere else before realizing this thread exists, I binged everything from the series on Ultra so far today and I like it a lot. Especially looking forward to the 5th issue dropping on there

Oh and the art, I do love modern comics use of color and the pens are just so good here, everything looks so good (and everything feels like it’s being portrayed creatively).

4 Likes

I’ve read the first issue and truly liked it!

4 Likes

Love this book. Very well written and the art is awesome

5 Likes