Let’s Talk About Jay Garrick: The Flash

JAY AND HIS LONG-LOST DAUGHTER RACE SIDE BY SIDE IN THE PRESENT DAY! Spinning out of the events of Stargirl: The Lost Children and Justice Society of America, Jay Garrick is reunited with his long-lost daughter, Judy. After being pulled from the timeline, Judy returns to a world where she and her dad aren’t the only ones that ride the lightning, but is there enough space for her in Jay and Joan’s life? And can they keep up with their teenage daughter and make up for lost time?

6 Likes

I am really looking forward to issue 2 since a certain star will be in it.

3 Likes

Much Darker than I thought.

3 Likes

Haven’t read the first issue yet, but curious about it. I’m a fan of the JSA and Golden Age heroes. But I’m not an expert to I was surprised to find out Jay actually did have a daughter! Did he always have one in the comics that just somehow got retconned out following COIE?

3 Likes

She’s new as of The New Golden Age one-shot.

3 Likes

I look forward to this being on Ultra next month for sure!

4 Likes

Wish DC Library has alot more of his solo comics from the 40s. :slightly_smiling_face:
Same with Green Lantern.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Just read the first issue. I really dig the art and it sets up some good drama and potential character work.

3 Likes

Great on Stargirl for being her only friend (and probably paying for her 10,000 food bill).

2 Likes

Second issue was really fun! I really dig the creepiness of the threat - I look forward to Adams paying off all these creepy hints and hopefully showing how Jay and Judy can overcome!

2 Likes

Finally sat down to read Issue #1.

Very good.

3 Likes

Issue 2 is superior. Be excited.

3 Likes

Jeremy Adams never lets the readers down. This book is a joy to read. Exciting super-heroics, mixed with a heaping helping of mystery–good stuff!!

2 Likes

Well said!

2 Likes

This is the only new Golden Age book other then JSA I am reading monthly…She has become my favorite Speedster…I so need her to get her own book once this is over.

4 Likes

Caught up on #2 & #3.

Really great stuff. I’m really hoping that we get an Infinity Inc type book where Stargirl and all these other kids have adventures. Or a JSA book that comes out regularly because the writer is actually focused on it, and not launching their creator owned line at Image.

3 Likes

An ongoing JSA book that incorporates all these new characters written by Jeremy Adams!

3 Likes