Let’s Talk About Batman: The Doom That Came To Gotham

I’m sorry, I dont quite understand what your saying.

3 Likes

It seems some of these new post-DCAMU movies also a part of a shared universe but it’s doesn’t seem certain. I dunno.

4 Likes

Ok, that makes sense. There is the tommorowverse. Not sure what all is in there, but it is the new shared universe in the animated DC movies

3 Likes

That’s right, yeah! I’ll take it, since they’re making other stuff, like this, which obviously cannot be connected, lol.

4 Likes

Adam Strange, Man of Tomorrow, World War 2, Long Halloween 1 and 2, Beware my Power, Legion of Superheroes, and Warworld are the Tomorrowverse as of the end of 2023.

4 Likes

Cool, thanks

4 Likes

Batman meets Lovecraft? YES PLEASE!

5 Likes

I’m excited for it.

4 Likes

Saw it.
Awesome™:+1: movie.

The horror elements were awesome™:+1:. Liked the take on these characters. Ollie was fun. Etrigan rhyming his usual way. The sons deaths were a surprise (haven’t read the comic so I guess everything was :sweat_smile:). The end fight with manbatman was cool. Really liked it. I’d say it was a bit fast but overall a great horror magic action movie.

4 Likes

not bad

5 Likes

I liked Gotham by Gaslight

3 Likes

I’m not usually interested in buying dvd’s on animated films, but I have to say I am interested in buying one for this film and The Long Halloween (P1&2)

Imagine that! Batman focused projects lol

3 Likes

Great movie. No bad jokes breaking the mood every few minutes. Just pure horror and darkness. 4 Tree Stars.

5 Likes

Just read the comic. I am so great in it.

4 Likes

Good movie. The ending with Batman turning into a literal bat man weirded me out, but it goes with the Lovecraftian themes throughout. Won’t top any of my lists, but had a good time watching it nonetheless.

4 Likes

I’m Batman.

3 Likes

I saw it a few days ago and then remembered this comment recently. It would not have worked at all as a sequel to Gotham by Gaslight. The tone, world, and Batman in them are very different.

It would be like making a Batman Earth One movie that is also a sequel to The Dark Knight Returns.

3 Likes

The setting, the look, and the writer might as well have my name on it,

2 Likes

Agreed with the Gotham by Gaslight statement!

1 Like

Since this Batman is much younger, and the setting is completely different I do not see how that can work.

1 Like