Let’s Talk About Anything DC

And I came back.

Came back.

Came back.

Came Back.

Many came back.

Not all legacy heroes are like Stargirl and eclipse the originals in popularity.

5 Likes

I totally agree, it just seems interesting. That might be one reason the 90s is so hated.

5 Likes

With legacy heroes, I say more than a few earned their mantle naturally rather than being treated like gimmicks:

Barry Allen-Wally West

Hal Jordan-Kyle Rayner

Barbra Gordon-Cassandra Cain-Stephanie Brown

Ted Kord-Jaime Reyes.

Starman-Stargirl

Terry Sloane-Michael Holt

5 Likes

What if The Riddler wore this

6 Likes

I have not read watchmen or sandman. Just seems like Im the only person in the world that can say that.

4 Likes

I haven’t either. I bought Watchmen and get bored every time I try to read it. Sandman I haven’t even tried to read.

4 Likes

I have been crowned this site’s biggest Watchmen fan by HubCityQuestion himself, and I found it to not be worth the time it takes to read it. I read it once and never intend to again.

4 Likes

I read Watchmen for an English assignment once. Haven’t read Sandman yet either

4 Likes

I could probably google this, but was this the same time Artemis took over as Wonder Woman? We could add her to the list too if so.

4 Likes

I hadn’t heard about this but now I do too.

I feel like it makes more sense for John than Diana, but they both kinda make sense in the context of this universe.

3 Likes

Life would be great

5 Likes

this was one of my most recent comic book reads:

and it was absolutely fantastic in every way
I 10000% recommend it to every human on earth

5 Likes

Imagine Batman showing up just to get absolutely served like this.

5 Likes

Bats would leave this to Robin since she already has a partially green costume.

6 Likes

There’s solid canon evidence for both readings, and I can’t decide what characterization to use in my fics.

• Growing up, Hal was the problem child no one ever believed in and grew up to be The Jordan Family Screw-Up
  • Growing up, Hal was the perfect golden child who spent his life trying to live up to his father’s legacy and never quite made it and probably cried the first time he got an A-

0 voters

5 Likes

Two-Face shows up in this and Robin faints

7 Likes

this is harder to decide on than it should be

3 Likes

I know they both make for such compelling drama. I’m leaning towards golden child Hal that disgraced himself as an adult and became the family screw-up, and then became the golden child of the glc, then the problem child of the glc, now he’s back to being the golden child of the glc and frankly it’s given him a complex

6 Likes

yes to all of this

4 Likes

Neither, I think Hal is complex enough that he can be in the middle.

7 Likes