Let’s Talk About Anything DC

Can anyone give me a timeline from infinite crisis- return of bruce wayne?

2 Likes

@MatthewHecht you could probably help.

What is the timeline of the DKR Series? I know the order, I would like to know about how much time is in between each installment.

3 Likes

3 years each series.

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Big news this morning (to me at least)

4 Likes

That’s great. Let me know the day Superman is confirmed Jewish.

3 Likes

Absolutely OBSESSED with this cover for the upcoming series. At long last, after all these years, we’re FINALLY getting the return of pathetic simp Hal

3 Likes

Oh I’m still waiting

3 Likes

Seconded

3 Likes

New Valentine’s Day Thought.

4 Likes

3 Likes

this has very Jason Todd energy:

4 Likes

My favorite moment that perfectly describes Hardware heroism was in Icon vs Hardware

He travels back in time and bumps into a man selling weed. A drug that was illegal for Americans in the 80s and 90s. Curtis Metcalf, coming from a time where the drug has mostly been decriminalized and or legal in a quarter of the nation, Curtis advises the man to give up selling on the street, learn how to work a business and wait for the legality of it to sell it again for a greater profit. He tells him it ain’t worth wasting a portion of his life in prison. Losing out financially and morally.

That’s why I love Hardware. He is not a traditional hero who tells you what you’re doing is just wrong, but that your talents are wasted on something beneath you. He wants people to be smart enough to figure it out for themselves. He is a practical individual and I like the kind of hero he is.

5 Likes

Hardware is such an Icon (slightly unsuccessful Milestone pun?). I really love Curtis Metcalf as a character for the exact reasoning of him not being a “traditional” hero, sort of the same as Icon and Rocket themselves.

5 Likes

Absolutely something he’d say.

4 Likes

I’ve been listening to Harley Quinn and the Joker: Sound Mind on Spotify today
I’m 4 episodes in, and it’s excellent so far. It’s telling Harley’s origin in a way that isn’t identical to every other version and it’s actually interesting unlike most of the retellings.

3 Likes

so i keep thinking about Nika and Damian’s relationship in the Robin (2021) comics
i really really hate when they took the relationship in a romantic direction because it makes 0 sense, and i think that they should have been best friends in a totally platonic way, because their dynamic is chaotic and excellent

i feel like they’d also just have a more interesting relationship if it was platonic and they were just super close to each other
(also I just really think they have the energy of a mlm :handshake: wlw friendship)

1 Like

What do you guys think about Wonder Woman and John Stewart being FBI agents in the White Knight universe?

I think it’s a cool idea.

5 Likes

I dont know but I always have to remind my self that these are alternate universes not inaccuracies to canon. So I guess I’ll just wail and see.

4 Likes

There was a time in the 90s when Batman, Superman, Flash, Green lantern, and maybe more, were replaced by legacy heroes at the same time.

4 Likes