Let’s Talk About Anything DC

You got that right!

3 Likes

Does anyone have a topic post that made a lot of people mad?

For me I made a silly post a while back about who would you think would be DC’S new Trinity if Batman, Superman, and Wonder-woman weren’t around? I was thinking perhaps people would mention the outlaws like Bizzaro, Red Hood, and Artemis like in the webtoons series

Made some people mad, particularly the language of Trinity as a marketing gimmick if anything. :laughing:

Truthfully the criticism I got were good points. Perhaps if I would rephrased it all I would be like “which different trio would you imagine leading the justice league and take a influential role in shaping the wider dc universe.”

Not a very attractive title right?

Anyway I got some good stuff out of it and honestly could imagine some certain characters mentioned in the replies to be new leaders of the league.

Anyone got a topic they made that you would like to share like that?

4 Likes

Happy birthday @CaptainYesterday!!!

4 Likes

Not yet, but someday I probably will.

5 Likes

Anything DC? Okay. How’s the improv scene?

1 Like

shoutout to billy the seal boy
Batman: The Animated Series Rewatch: “Sideshow” & “A Bullet for Bullock” |  Tor.com
just rewatched the BTAS episode with him in it (Sideshow) and I want to give him a hug because he deserves better

3 Likes

I made a thread announcing that the Batgirl movie was canned and the mods shut it down because people wouldn’t stop arguing with each other.

3 Likes

Oh, that’s who was referenced in the “Guess The Character” thread.

3 Likes

damn I didn’t think there was much crossover between the watchers of those two threads I gave away my villian lol

3 Likes

I’m catching up on my notifications and I follow a lot of threads.

2 Likes

some I’ve made over the years…

The first one I can recall making over 25 years ago was on the old AOL comic boards… JLA> JLI

Dan Didio Appreciation Thread

Steph or Cass, Who is the Bigger Waste of Ink?

Which DC Heroes Voted for Trump?

Yes the Post-Crisis DCU is Dead and I Hope It Burns in Hell!

new idea

Yes the Snyderverse is Dead and I Hope It Burns in Hell!

4 Likes

Let me guess, the Steph one made people angriest.

4 Likes

Thank you for your candor.
Man with some of those topics, I wish I was around to see that chaos.

5 Likes

No, I think it was the Dan Didio one.

2 Likes

Charlie Murphy one said about me…

It was bad enough when I questioned the Post-Crisis DC Orthodoxy back in the 1990s, but when Dan Didio and Geoff Johns began tearing it down… WOW! People lost it.

4 Likes

This picture makes me want to cry I haven’t even seen this episode and I want to hug him he looks so SAD

2 Likes

he needs hugs and that episode emotionally destroyed me

2 Likes

My “Hal Jordan And John Constantine Had A Fling” thread made some people VERY salty

Also weirdly enough this one user got really mad at a post I made about how I like it when Superman is characterized as a nice guy that cares about people and he called me a dumb hippy

Funnily enough, no one came after me for my genderfluid Hal Jordan content. Or my transgender Guy Gardner content. I drew Harold Elizabeth Jordan in a leather dress and heels and none of these people said a THING I think it would break them

3 Likes

Also the lineup for my local Comic-Con drops Monday and I’m hyped!!

Last year the headliners were Kevin Conroy, Susan Eisenberg, John Glover, and Billy Dee Williams so the bar is HIGH

2 Likes

@kelex fortune
Is the new Green Arrow comic series going to bring back Lian Harper?

2 Likes