Let’s Talk About Anything DC

but compared to most guys tim sees little man there ain’t got nothing even tim has more going for him then that

4 Likes

Surprise! I no longer have mixed feelings on Sofia Falcone. Her pretty privilege can no longer save her from me praying for her downfall.

5 Likes

I said this half joking but it has become an even more accurate description of Gothams villians with every episode

5 Likes

Okay don’t hate me I type this post as someone who has only read a small fraction of Wonder Woman comics and seen the movies but like what does Diana see in Steve Trevor. I assume he’s just a really good person or something because I don’t know I find him boring and then Diana is. Well. She’s Diana. :sparkles:Wonder Woman:sparkles: She’s amazing. And he’s what, some guy? I don’t know maybe if I read more with him in it I’d see what she does but for now I do not.

7 Likes

How do you feel about Clark and Lois? Similar, no? I wouldn’t say Lois is boring by any stretch though…But somewhat similar dynamic.

6 Likes

That’s different I think. I can see what they both see in each other. Clark’s a kind-hearted hero boy and a good guy. Lois is a badass reporter and just amazing overall. With them I understand the attraction from both sides. And they’re an awesome power couple.

4 Likes

Yeah I mostly agree with your original statement. Was just curious if it applied to all super/non-super couples.

I will say that in the movies I don’t think ST really made so big of an impression on her to make Diana still hung up on him 70 years later or whatever in WW1984. I feel like she would have been over it.

6 Likes

I have nothing against a super / non-super relationship if it makes sense

4 Likes

No consistency. Sometimes they are interesting and sometimes just a generic couple.

5 Likes

Totally.

For some reason I’m really into the brief glimpses of Bruce/Diana pairing. I want that to be real.

6 Likes

I already married Queen Whateva’I’wannabe.

6 Likes

I like wonder woman bruce to

6 Likes

I love the friendship between Cassandra Cain and Duke Thomas so much. The best parts in Batman and The Outsiders.

6 Likes

Diversity win! The man that ruined your life and got you horribly killed is bisexual!

6 Likes

is this about constantine

4 Likes

I can’t explain it with logic but bernard is tim’s manic pixie dream girl

4 Likes

why start now?

6 Likes

Take a wild guess

5 Likes

Willy Wonka?

you said wild…

5 Likes

can y’all give me some birds of prey comic recommendations?

5 Likes