:00_birds_of_prey: Let’s See Your Birds of Prey Collection!

@TheCosmicMoth I know just the person who knows :face_with_monocle: the things about figure shopping. Hi @Vroom. :sunglasses: (Capo’s helped me out a bunch too)

9 Likes

@Razzzcat I’ll do my best. A little lacking in Huntress and Black Canary, @capo-mage has all of those.
How about some BoP from Batman The Brave and the Bold.

With musical accompaniment…

Plus some Batgirl of course.

15 Likes

As Leeloo says, “People hi!” :wave:t2:

I has some BOP schtuff, but I’ll post a few things tomorrow. Busy stuffing my food hole (mouth) ATM.

8 Likes

I have some more, but here’s my Heroclix Birds of Prey pack (with bonus Jim Gordon!) Front row: the Simone Birds - Oracle, Canary, Huntress, and Lady Blackhawk!
Back row, the second Simone run birds - Hawk and Dove - plus Cass and Jim!

13 Likes

Mine sent site into error 3Xs than wouldn’t load. I’m gonna have to space em out. Probably be repeats & misses, but I had em all done in one but it was too many?

4 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

Forgot Batgirls Jada.

9 Likes

All these I couldn’t find pre-shelf shots of so had to wiggle phone between figures to get em. Top pic is Catwoman t-shirt. Katana SS only one that came out decent cuz she was in front row lol.

10 Likes

I love Amanda Conner’s art, especially her rendition of Power Girl.

5 Likes

I spy Kenner’s Legends of the Dark Knight Scarecrow in the background of the above photo. Nice! :ok_hand:t2:

Along with McFarlane’s Scarecrow, it’s one of the most unique/sinister figures of Mr. Crane.

7 Likes

Ty buddy!!! I love it. It locks at the hips than u push a button & he swings his Sickle. He also has glow in the dark eyes. I know u know that but you’re the 1st to ever notice him. I’ve known u know your figs but that’s very impressive. That ones hardly even known to most including me, until I saw it online I’d never heard of it? Oh yeah & I’m completely with u on PG & Conner. My dad bought me that at the Dollar Store. Not a true dollar store so was $6. I love it tho.

5 Likes

Kenner’s Legends of The Dark Knight line was pretty sweet.

The historical thread of interest with it is that the line was initially conceived of as a competitor to McFarlane Toys’ assorted, generally larger and more detailed figures, and all these years later, McFarlane is now making DC figures. It’s funny how things work out.

When LOTDK was at retail, I stuck to the villains. I bought Scarecrow and Bane on eBay, and then Penguin and Joker at FAO Schwarz.

While I have Catwoman now, I passed on her when she was new, along with Clayface. He (along with the Dark Knight and Dark Knight Detective Batmen) was a Hasbro Collectors website exclusive, and 17 year-old me didn’t feel he was worth getting that way in 2000.

reminds himself to post a carded/packaged image of the LOTDK Batgirl at a later juncture

There’s never been a Batgirl figure quite like that one.

5 Likes

I know which Batgirl u mean. It’s been bookmarked forever on my parents computer lol. I love McFarlanes line. Everyone I’ve bought is awesome tbh…

5 Likes

Should McFarlane and/or his DC team choose their next Batgirl to be an homage to Kenner’s LOTDK Batgirl, I would be 100% on board with that choice.

5 Likes

Oh that would be amazing!!!

5 Likes

I don’t have a picture of HQ’s Suicide Squad figure. I found an old pic when I still had room on my shelves where she’s in the back right. I think only the SS Joker & HQ are still there. The rest have all been moved. I know I’m forgetting others too. I’ll try to add if/when I realize other ones I’m possibly missing?

9 Likes

So as to help you realize who you may be missing, would you like a refresher on who the other Mattel Multiverse SS-based figures are?

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :+1: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

I just gotta visually look at my collection. I know who I’m looking for. But, it’s too much to look at & think straight lol. Ty tho.

5 Likes