:00_birds_of_prey: Let’s See Your Birds of Prey Collection!

Because looking at other people’s collections is fun! :star_struck:

Any and all Birds of Prey related collectibles, DROP ‘EM HERE. Books, figures, artwork, things you have, or just things you want—if it comes w/ a story or some trivia, share that too! We :purple_heart: stories and trivia!

:birds_of_prey_club_oracle: You can join Birds of Prey HERE or click #birds-of-prey-club to learn more.

15 Likes

This finally arrived!! :star_struck: :00_black_canary:

Paging Dr @capo-manger & @BirdsofPrey

Here’s a few more things on hand…

I’ll be back, but for now: have NOT opened the Jada car yet, but recommend both books…and gold BG normally lives next to a gold Wonder Woman.

22 Likes

That is amazing!!!

13 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart:

17 Likes

Right? The artist sent me an extra print of Harley, too!
Oh and here’s this lady… :green_heart: :00_batgirl1:

19 Likes

13 Likes

I second this!

Yes it is, tis truely a work of art :framed_picture:

10 Likes

Ack, it’s a teeny Crossbow Killer! :hugs:

8 Likes

I have an :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: Oracle on the way too.

Speaking of the Crossbow Killer. I found this and I want it! :heart_eyes: :00_huntress2: @capo-manger will understand. 🤌

12 Likes

I got a couple of cool BOP themed things:

There’s a lot more from where these came from. :smiley:

18 Likes

@DC89 go snaps some pics!! :partying_face::raised_hands:

Ps. I bet :thinking: @AK_Bandit might just have something glorious we need in our lives…hi AK! :wave::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Saving them up for the big BG figure/merch display reveal (when I get moved back down to LA). :smiley: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

12 Likes

No rush—this is a permanent bird nest. :hugs::purple_heart:

8 Likes

LOVING that description Queen @Razzzcat! :hugs:

10 Likes

Do you have the 1966 Batgirl action figure? I saw it at Toys R Us, she was with Batman & Robin, I was able to get it.:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

:eyes: We’d love to see that @Reaganfan78

9 Likes

Wow, lots of Birds of Prey fans, I see!

I must say, I also love them!

9 Likes

Huh… I don’t have much BoP stuff… I have started collecting figures again, though. Black Canary, Batgirl, and Huntress are definitely on my list for things to watch out for. I do have this little Babs, though…

14 Likes

I do indeed @Reaganfan78. :+1:

13 Likes

I’ll have to find it along with the Villains!
I have the Birds Of Prey DVD, I wish the show would last more then 13 episodes, before YouTube, I originally got it so I can still watch Gotham Girls. But I still like watching the show, now that it’s sadly off DC Universe.:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes