Nice!

8 Likes

She looks so cool!

8 Likes

That is so cool!

7 Likes

Wow, that look really awesome and very creative! :grinning:

8 Likes

This is so good! The torn cape really brings the whole thing together convincingly. I know there were some rumors last year that Lego would be doing a B:TAS set w/ a Phantasm minifigure, but who knows if that’ll actually happen. Whether it does or not, I’m certainly glad we have this awesome custom to fill that void!

7 Likes

Niiice!

7 Likes

@basicallytimdrake

5 Likes

Very nice! Is that a custom paint job on the legs? Nice modification, it goes a long way.

I really like Phantasm and have always wanted a figure of her.

There are actually three Lego threads on here if you are interested in checking them out @The_Big_Red_Cheese . There is one for showing off Lego DC collections, one for taking about DC Lego, and one in the Iceberg for general Lego chitchat.

They are still planning to release the set in April of this year but no news at all as to whether or not the Phantasm rumors are true. There are more complicated and exciting rumors and released info but this isn’t the thread for them.

(I am Lego fan, sorry if I just went overboard on everyone.)

7 Likes

Not at all, that makes 2 of us!

I know it’s been rumored for a while but I don’t wanna get too invested in it until there’s an official announcement, or at least some leaked pictures or something. Plus the latest rumor I heard about it didn’t mention Phantasm as 1 of the minifigures, so that’s certainly making me less optimistic atm

6 Likes

It’s starting to be listed on some more official sites like Brickset. It’s planned but no details yet.

6 Likes

Where are you seeing it on Brickset?

5 Likes

I like this. Nice job!

5 Likes